NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RxLantern View Post
    I refuse to believe Peyton got better than he was a few years back. Having said that the Chargers aren't a great football team and neither of them nor the Colts are making the Super Bowl.
    Granted San Diego isnt dominating the way everyone thinks they should they are getting the job done. If not for that monster Ray Lewis last week they would be 3-0 as well.

Give it some time for the starters to get back in there and hopefully they wont be having to win games in the final minutes all season, but in the end it just matters who has more points on the board.

No team is dominating so far like in years past.

Comment

• Am I the only one who gets tired of hearing about that stupid video screen in the Cowboys' stadium every time somebody punts?

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
        Am I the only one who gets tired of hearing about that stupid video screen in the Cowboys' stadium every time somebody punts?
        lol, yea. It happens once and people go freaking bat shit insane about it.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• No. No you're not.

Its amazing that the Dallas crowd is so hyped and they are only up 3 points. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            No. No you're not.

Its amazing that the Dallas crowd is so hyped and they are only up 3 points. lol
            yea, and the announcers have been cupping Romo's balls all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
              yea, and the announcers have been cupping Romo's balls all night.
              Which has never made much sense to me.

Romo isn't that great of a quarterback.

Comment

• They actually praised him whipping the ball in the air to the other side of the field when he could have just ran for a couple of yards and slid. Reckless QB.

Comment

No. No you're not.

And then we won.

It was ugly....and an absolutely garbage first half. But they finally got it together.

Comment

• A win is a win. But just like with the Giants, I'm sure you're already looking ahead to the games that really matter.

Comment

A win is a win. But just like with the Giants, I'm sure you're already looking ahead to the games that really matter.
                      Yeah. This was one of those games that, had we lost, I'd been about done with the season -- losing to an 0-2 team and all. But since they got it together and showed signs of life, I won't cuss Romo for the remainder of the night.

Now Garret on the other hand......calling 2 pass plays in a row on the 1 yard line.....he gets nothing BUT cussing from me and my friend. We couldn't believe that shit. Garret runs his offense the way I played Madden '09. And I didn't do so hot in the red zone because I kept passing.....and missing. Garret needs to spend some time playing Madden, then he can be our offensive coordinator again.

Comment

• lol, especially when Choice and Jones were working all night long.

Comment

• Well, I still believe we lack playmakers on this team in the receiver department, but Roy Williams seemed to do better tonight. There may be some potential. But... maybe it's time to dip into the Free Agents again to see if we can't find someone explosive.

Either way, still a long way to go, weaknesses to work on, etc. To answer an above question, in contrary to the Giants, we're just looking forward to the next game. No further. Broncos are 3-0. We need to get it together if we're gonna beat them.

Certainty of death... small chance of success... what are we waiting for?

Comment

lol, especially when Choice and Jones were working all night long.
                            No kidding. When you see those big gains from Felix and Choice and then we get to the 1 and Garret goes for a pass...... My friend said "Call me a cab, I'm going to slap Jason Garret." I said "Cab hell, I'll drive."

Comment

• No further. Broncos are 3-0. We need to get it together if we're gonna beat them.
                              didn't think I'd hear or read these words this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                                didn't think I'd hear or read these words this season.
                                You and me both.

Comment

Working...
                                X