No announcement yet.

NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone saw Buf vs CLE, it was a good game.
    Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• I saw Brian Hoyer go down and then I heard EJ Manuel went down soon after. Every time EJ fails, I cheer.

Comment

• Lol why?

Comment

• Man, the Devil is such an asshole; if Tony Romo was going to sell him his soul he could've at least given them the win over Denver.

Comment

• What an exciting game, not surprising at all that Romo fucked it all up

Comment

• Giants get demolished and remain defeated, Cowboys don't become America's team again, Chicago Bears get beat, Brady fails, Seattle gets taken down a peg, and the good guys win - just a perfect day of NFL football really.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Li'l ol' Seattle? Steal a game? My goodness, we'd never do that! [cackles hysterically off-mike...]

Four and one. Should have been five and oh, but all the calls went the other way and that touchdown was magically transmuted into a safety. See ya next week, guys.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• I'm so happy Eli and the Giants are 0-5

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    Giants get demolished and remain defeated, Cowboys don't become America's team again, Chicago Bears get beat, Brady fails, Seattle gets taken down a peg, and the good guys win - just a perfect day of NFL football really.

they held the Lions to 3 misserable points ..EFF YEAH

that DEN vs DAL game was great..!! Manning is having his best season yet, but he HAS to win the SB ..would noot be angry if it was against the Packers

Comment

• I was glad the Chargers vs. Raiders were moved to 8:30PST because it allowed me to watched the Broncos vs. Cowboys (otherwise, the Raiders game would have aired in the local market).

Niners and Raiders win and Seattle loses, it was a good football day for me.

Alex Smith is 5-0.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Thanks to our shitty shitty shitty defense, we are now 1-4, can't believe we lost to the goddamn JETS!!!

Comment

• DAMN it was a hard loss for the Falcons ..3 takeaways cost them
                          and a rookie QB did a nice series for the FG win

Comment

• I thought of this after the Cowgirls game.

I've always thought Romo was a good player who just made a few crucial mistakes that always seemed to be on the biggest stages. Sunday's game was just sad but I'm happy for the outcome. I mean, who could root against Peyton right now?!

Comment

• Last night's game was heartbreaking, the Falcons need a miracle to even get to the playoffs

Comment

• Brutal loss by the Falcons. And to add injury to insult, Julio Jones might be out for the rest of the season.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X