NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
    Found out about this at breakfast today, and I've been laughing my ass off all work shift for it.

According to a coworker, Gronkowski said that was nothing compared to the first six rows in the bleachers flipping them off.

Another coworker said he saw a fake Sports Center report on the dong, claiming that Brady lost his mouth piece.

I was practically in tears today just from all this.

Someone tagged it with "Brady's Dildo" on the front. I thought it was hysterical.

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
    Pats traded Jamie Collins to the Browns today, flat out stunning me. I had him on my list of untouchable players going into the season.

Yeah, no kidding! I was shocked, and for a third round pick no less? From what I've heard, the trade was a combination of things: someone being disappointed in the Pats allowing Buffalo to keep scoring near the end of the game, Collins' contract was also up at the end of the season I guess?

Whatever the reason may be, I'm sad to see him go. He was a defensive powerhouse. And to be banished to Cleveland, no less... R.I.P. Collins' career.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
      Yeah, no kidding! I was shocked, and for a third round pick no less? From what I've heard, the trade was a combination of things: someone being disappointed in the Pats allowing Buffalo to keep scoring near the end of the game, Collins' contract was also up at the end of the season I guess?
      Yea, but those reasons don't really make sense. Maybe he under performed in the Buffalo game but he was an absolute beast in the Texans game a few weeks earlier to the point that Belichick absolutely raved about him postgame. And as for not being able to resign him at the end of the year, well him being on the team and helping them make a Super Bowl run this year is worth more than getting a 3rd round compensatory pick a year earlier, no? Only thing I can possibly think of is that there was a growing disconnect between Collins and the coaches/front office and they feared he might be a problem in the locker room.

Anyways this is hilarious
      Hypo
      Lil' Leaguer
      Last edited by Hypo; 11-03-2016, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• 16 wins in 4 years? Jesus, and I thought the Eagles were suffering.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• The Jags have never been above .500 since Khan bought the team. And I don't mean finished the season above .500, I mean be above .500 at ANY point during a season.

Comment

• And here we are worried about Dan Snyder's interracial shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
              Yea, but those reasons don't really make sense. Maybe he under performed in the Buffalo game but he was an absolute beast in the Texans game a few weeks earlier to the point that Belichick absolutely raved about him postgame. And as for not being able to resign him at the end of the year, well him being on the team and helping them make a Super Bowl run this year is worth more than getting a 3rd round compensatory pick a year earlier, no? Only thing I can possibly think of is that there was a growing disconnect between Collins and the coaches/front office and they feared he might be a problem in the locker room.

I never claimed that the reasons made any sense. I love Jamie Collins, and I'm sad to see him go. I'd give your reasoning the most credence, as we know how tightly-run the ship at New England is. Even still, I wish that they could've worked something out... or at least gotten a higher-round pick.

Comment

• Josh Huff gets pulled over in New Jersey with marijuana and an unlicensed, hollow-point handgun in his car.

Yeah, moron got released in no time flat from the Eagles. At least he wasn't a major loss.

Comment

Josh Huff gets pulled over in New Jersey with marijuana and an unlicensed, hollow-point handgun in his car.

Yeah, moron got released in no time flat from the Eagles. At least he wasn't a major loss.

Jesus Christ, hollow-points?! Yeah, I'm not surprised that they dumped his ass!

Comment

• Jersey has very, very strict gun laws. You get a thousand-dollar fine PER BULLET.

Comment

Jersey has very, very strict gun laws. You get a thousand-dollar fine PER BULLET.

Fucking Hell... I hope it was a small magazine.

Comment

• Dirty as fuck play by Sherman and an absolutely embarrassing sequence by the refs.

Comment

• For as bad as he may be doing these past few weeks, Peterson is still better than Kelly.

Oh, and the 49ers have hit a league record-breaking low: 7 straight games where the other team ran for 100 or more yards, a bunch of those getting career highs in those games. Pathetic.

Comment

• Sherman went after Carpenter like he owed him money. Unbelievable...

Comment

• Sherman is a piece of shit everyone knows this

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                                Sherman is a piece of shit everyone knows this

For the most part, he's kept himself apart from the dirty rep of the Legion of Boom. It's only recently he seems to have started acting out...
                                Fearless
                                Agent Orange
                                Last edited by Fearless; 11-08-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X