• GreenLantern2816
    replied
    Welcome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blue Lantern
    Green Lantern Initiate

• Blue Lantern
    replied
    Greetings, welcome to the corps. your going to love it here.

Leave a comment:

• Sector420
    Alan's Drycleaner

• Sector420
    replied
    Welcome to the forums bro. Glad your liking the GL Titles. If your enjoying the Blackest Night, which was definitely a story amongst all others, you should try pick up "The Sinestro Corps War Vol. 1 & 2" (GLC #14-19, GL #21-25) & Agent Orange (GL #39-42). These story arcs are some of the rising conflicts leading to the "Blackest Night". And of course read the Green Lantern: Brightest Day, Brightest Day Vol. 3, War of the Lanterns, & the Aftermath to complete the Rebirth series. If you want know more about Hal Jordan's background and his origin into the Green Lantern Corps read "Secret Origin" and you'll be all caught up. You're gonna like "The New 52" Series for sure, in issues #7-9 they explain more about the Indigo Tribe. As you read more into the Blackest Night/Brightest Day, you'll be surprised on who that created the newly-found "emotional spectrum" tribe really were!
    Sector420
    Alan's Drycleaner
    Last edited by Sector420; 11-03-2012, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesdawn
    Alan's Drycleaner

• Jamesdawn
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here.

Leave a comment:

• White Gloves
    Guy's Drinking Buddy

• White Gloves
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool
    Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.

• Deadpool
    replied
    Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
    You should check. I don't know if you're aware of this, but "Doom" used to be "Moose" when he first got on here.

Check with one of the Mods.
    Actully, I recently found out that doom was moose (I can haunt him with that forever now!) but even if the name parallax was avalible, I've been known as Deadpool for awhile here now, and it may confuse people. Maybe if there was something inbetween......

Leave a comment:

• Abin Surly
    or ewe sirius

• Abin Surly
    replied
    Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    I might of taken the name Parallax if I knew it was avalible. This forum realy is smaller than I thought it'd be which suits me fine!
    You should check. I don't know if you're aware of this, but "Doom" used to be "Moose" when he first got on here.

Check with one of the Mods.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    Originally posted by Kilowog View Post
    No, I haven't read those stories, but what I do now is a read GL corps (before new 52) from # 1, and after that I'll read GL vol.4 from #1 to 67. Don't know why, but I keep the trades Rebirth and Recharge for the end.

I must say Gardner is my favorite human lantern (when he is in Restoria in #4 with the 3 girls, he rocks!), but Rankor in the RL is making good impression to me so far... I like the fact that we've had his history before he became a RL.

Thanks for the replies to you all by the way, it's going to be fun being here !
    You should read some storys which have vilians outside of the emotional spectrum!

Leave a comment:

• Deadpool

• Deadpool
    replied
    I might of taken the name Parallax if I knew it was avalible. This forum realy is smaller than I thought it'd be which suits me fine!

Leave a comment:

• Lex Luthor
    Corps Honor Guard

• Lex Luthor
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• SaintWalker
    Kyle's Nude Model

• SaintWalker
    replied
    I thought that about my user, but I had hope, and so tried anyway =D And wouldn't you know it! It's mine now =D

Welcome, poozer!

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Apparently when we all joined we thought things like "I'm sure Kilowog and Abin Sur are already taken" and we were wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Abin Surly
    or ewe sirius

• Abin Surly
    replied
    GOOD WELCOME, KILOWOG!!!!

Wow! How was that name not taken?

Leave a comment:

• Hypo
    Lil' Leaguer

• Hypo
    replied