Dang, two Guy Gardner solo series have been cancelled already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, two Guy Gardner solo series have been cancelled already

And Guy wasn't even name-checked in the damn movie. Guy can't catch a break.....

It could be worse.

Comment

to be fair EW never really featured Guy, it almost was a miniseries that just was used for spill over story from the two main books.
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Please tell me this is a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
          to be fair EW never really featured Guy, it almost was a miniseries that just was used for spill over story from the two main books.
          This right here.

Comment

Which is one of the reason why I got annoyed when the RL book was announce it's just another that GJ will use to set up and tell another event
            Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
              Which is one of the reason why I got annoyed when the RL book was announce it's just another that GJ will use to set up and tell another event
              Unless Milligan brings his A game.

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                Unless Milligan brings his A game.
                Bringing your A game to a book about angry alien creatures who are dopplegangers of Green Lanterns with their own little red rings and lanterns of hate as part of a rainbow coalition of power rangers? That's a MIGHTY big leap from bringing your A game to a book like Hellblazer or Shade The Changing Man. The poor guy's got his work cut out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                  to be fair EW never really featured Guy
                  What do you mean? The latest issue and it looks like the ones to come are all exclusively Guy issues.

Comment

What happened to Zandor? he was in EW alot and i dont remember him really getting beatin or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by VeesFistOfDeath View Post
                      What happened to Zandor? he was in EW alot and i dont remember him really getting beatin or anything.
                      He's busy using Sodam Yat as his boy toy ...

Comment

At least Guy gets meaningful panel time. Can't say the same for John Stewart. It really sucks sometimes because I like them a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X