Good Guy appearances in other stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Guy appearances in other stuff?

Like Superman and such? I know he had a role in "Our Worlds at War," can someone point me to the relevant issues?

I remember in JLA Secret Files Origins #2, released when the league disbanded for a bit so Clark, Bruce, and Arthor could decide on a new lineup.

Well when a JLA telporter pod is delivered to Steel's house his niece opens the box to see what it is. She tries to get ahold of her Uncle and can't find him... so she calls John Henry Iron's old collage buddy Guy Gardner Warrior because "Mr. Gardner used to be in the League maybe he'll know what this is about."

Well Guy, Natasha, and one of her friends teleport themselves to the moon, where Guy promptly decides that if the 'Big Guns' can't handle it he'll just have to be the chairman of the new JLA. Talks about calling Booster and Beetle and getting the gang back together. Guy makes himself at home when Batman teleports up. They have themselves a little staredown. Its just one of the ministories contained within but its a good one.

And no 'one punch' does not repeat itself.

Comment

The Way of the Warrior spanded like 5 books I think I'm still trying to huntdown Hawkman 23
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

JLA: World War III

Comment

The Guy appearence in Superman:Man of Steel Eclipso Annual from the mid-90's was good. They handled his character good.
          vs

Comment

I know it's recent, but no one's mentioned Blue Beetle #14 yet! :O ("Is that a giant green fist!?") There was a totally awesome bar-fight scene (off panel) and everything!

As for random stuff... well, I have a bad habit of buying anything with Guy on the cover when I go second hand comic book shopping so I end up with a bunch of random things, like this one issue of Superman (#688) which may not be strictly *great*, but I got a laugh and a half out of it's basically Guy being used as the Litmus test of "Bad Superheroing" with capital letters (which some fans may argue is disrespectful to the character, but I honestly do get a kick out of it). *goes to, uh, rifle through her comic collection some more*

Comment

Originally posted by Cephied Variable View Post
              I know it's recent, but no one's mentioned Blue Beetle #14 yet! :O ("Is that a giant green fist!?") There was a totally awesome bar-fight scene (off panel) and everything!
              This one actually just arrived in the mail last week -- very nice! When I realized it was kind of stemming from another appearance of Guy, I had to hunt down BB #1 for their first throwdown, too.

Have you seen the cover for the Blue Beetle issue tie-in to the Sinestro Corps War? Looks intense.

Comment

Working...
              X