Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Stewart and Fatality... should it stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Stewart and Fatality... should it stick?

What say you?

I say yay. Even removing any kind of bullshit (apparent) Zamaron brainwashing, it's a fascinating change of pace. With pathos. John, took out Xanshi unwittingly... she's borne of that, out to kill GLs. They fall in love... somehow, some way... it's poetic. It's perfect, and rife with so many creative possibilities.

To chalk it off now to, "Oh you know, this ring got my mind wrong" seems like a bullshit copout. To me.
    Yes! Absolutely!
    66.67%
    For a while, anyway.
    0.00%
    I'm happy with the end we've gotten to it.
    0.00%
    No! Not at all.
    33.33%

Since they aren't likely to bring back Katma, she's really the best option. I know DC seems to be rabidly averse to stable relationships these days, but I like John when he's in one.

Comment

I think she should turn into a planet and John should have to blow her up.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      ...To chalk it off now to, "Oh you know, this ring got my mind wrong" seems like a bullshit copout. To me.
      But in the last issue they confirmed that the ring can't really make love, just enhance it. That whole thing seemed like a set-up for them to get back together, which would be fine with me.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      Since they aren't likely to bring back Katma, she's really the best option. I know DC seems to be rabidly averse to stable relationships these days, but I like John when he's in one.
      Not relationships per se, just marriage and classic pairing that give them the chills.

Comment

John is pretty freaky. None of his last three girlfriends have been human. He's definitely got a Captain Kirk alien fetish going on, just more monogamous.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          John is pretty freaky. None of his last three girlfriends have been human. He's definitely got a Captain Kirk alien fetish going on, just more monogamous.
          Last three? Fatality and Merayn weren't human, but I though Rose Hardin was before that.

Comment

Ehh, Rose wasn't much of a girlfriend. More like Hal's leftovers.

Comment

Yeah, it should stick.And hopefully, Yrra and John can get back together.At least for her to hell him how ridiculous he looks in a Star Shappire costume.

Comment

The question is... does anyone at DC even "remember" this was a thing?

Comment

Working...
                X