Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Kyle Hook Up With Carol?!? He does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Hal and Carol are better with their tacid relationship flip-flop. Kyle can just go back to Jade again. Hey, there's no evidence that being Kyle's squeeze will kill you twice!

Comment

• Well... now that Carol's back in the NG team, and Jade and Donna were never parts of Kyle's life, not to mention the New52 universe has made heroes younger....

Anybody still hoping to see more character driven stories like a love triangle between the human characters in NG and Hal or is everybody good with event after event, Corps after Corps, same old same old?

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
        Anybody still hoping to see more character driven stories like a love triangle between the human characters in NG and Hal or is everybody good with event after event, Corps after Corps, same old same old?
        I would rather read event after event, written and drawn by Rob Liefeld for the next 10 years, featuring Corps after Corps, evil twins, clones, and culminating with "it was all a dream" than read about a love triangle between Hal, Carol, and Kyle.

Comment

• LOL I won't go that far but I don't expect nor want to see that triangle. It's been dealt with in the past and I'm sure Tony knows that idea is not a good idea. Plus, Geoff would never have it.

Comment

• To be honest, I think there's more chance of Kyle and Bleez having a relationship, I have the felling she fancies kyle.
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• i still want Carol to live so i say no hooking up with Kyle..................... EVER

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Isn't that joke kind of stale and/or moot seeing as his last girlfriend broke the trend of those he dates dying.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Jade and Donna aren't canon anymore either, so really only one of his girlfriends wound up dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                    Isn't that joke kind of stale and/or moot seeing as his last girlfriend broke the trend of those he dates dying.
                    She isn't dead YET, you mean.

Comment

• Kyle and Carol is not a good idea. Plain and simple.
                      Originally posted by IonFan
                      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                      Originally posted by Quaker
                      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Honestly I just couldn't take a love triangle like this seriously, it would just come off as contrived. To me it's equivalent to saying there's a love triangle between Batman, Catwoman, and Nightwing, who's going to take that seriously? And before people give me grief for comparing Kyle to a sidekick my original analogy was a Clark/Lois/Jimmy triangle...so I think the direction I went was a step up.

Comment

• Besides Carol being in New Guardians looks like something that will (and should) only last a few months. Like very temporarily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                            To me it's equivalent to saying there's a love triangle between Batman, Catwoman, and Nightwing, who's going to take that seriously?
                            You mean if Selina seduced Dick and stole him from Bruce?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              Isn't that joke kind of stale and/or moot seeing as his last girlfriend broke the trend of those he dates dying.
                              she doesn't count, she got away before it happened, also is she even alive in the DCnU?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I don't even know if Soranik actually exist in the new 52.

Comment

Working...
                                X