This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
    Cant wait to see that episode! But I thought it was going to air on the 27th?
    I read the 27th too but the sooner the better imo. I've been looking forward to a Bats/Hal team-up since the first episode.
    In blackest day or brightest night,
    ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
    Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
    With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

• I can't wait for the Hal Jordan episode!!!
      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
        This is a classic example of trolling, bringing an unrelated topic into the conversation merely to bash on it to get a reaction from others. Are you for real?
        So, we won't feed the troll. He's done this on other unrelated threads too.

Meanwhile: "I've never had trouble with women before." Classic Hal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          Is that an across-the-board policy, or are only SOME shows restricted to clips on-line?

Eh, doesn't really matter, as the only shows I'd be interested in watching on-line are DC-related ones and MAYBE Clone Wars (which I'm not that sold on, and which my local library always gets on DVD), and I'm sure if ANYTHING was going to be limited to clips it would be those.

So no Green Lantern Animated for me, I guess.
          There's still a chance someone uploads it to youtube without being blocked. I'm sure you wouldn't mind watching in parts if it still means watching.

Comment

• here is a video that appears to be cut from the CN promo I posted last week

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              There's still a chance someone uploads it to youtube without being blocked. I'm sure you wouldn't mind watching in parts if it still means watching.
              I TRY to avoid watching stuff illegally. I'm sure I've failed on a number of occasions out of ignorance, but I'm relatively certain posting the episodes on YouTube isn't kosher, so I most likely won't succumb to the temptation to look for them there.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                I TRY to avoid watching stuff illegally. I'm sure I've failed on a number of occasions out of ignorance, but I'm relatively certain posting the episodes on YouTube isn't kosher, so I most likely won't succumb to the temptation to look for them there.
                I remember doing that with Doctor Who before I took a different approach. I'd be like 10 at night and I yell to the family, "we have to watch this now before YouTube shuts 'em down."

The nice bit of YouTube is that it is illegal for them to post it, but it's not illegal for you to watch their video.
                I try to avoid these methods but make an exception for DW because (1) it used to air significantly later in the US than UK, and (2) I tape it from the TV and buy the DVD anyway, so they'll get my money.

Comment

• I'm psyched for EMERALD KNIGHTS... but Rollins just sounds wrong.

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Hmmm...you're right. His voice itself fits, but it might've needed a bit of post-processing. At least his presence and attitude is spot-on.
                    SD80MAC
                    Not a True Fan
                    Last edited by SD80MAC; 05-05-2011, 01:22 PM.
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by Bat22 View Post
                      I'm psyched for EMERALD KNIGHTS... but Rollins just sounds wrong.

+ YouTube Video
                      i agree rollins does sound not the part

Comment

• ROWDY” RODDY PIPER MAKES HIS ANIMATION DEBUT IN GREEN LANTERN: EMERALD KNIGHTS

Comment

• Hal Jordan teams up with Batman to try to take down Green Lantern's greatest enemy, Star Sapphire.
                          Star Sapphire is GL's greatest enemy?...

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                            Star Sapphire is GL's greatest enemy?...
                            in batman B&B sinestro is probably still trapped in guy's ring

Comment

• I met the Piper at a con. He signed my They Live DVD, but I didn't get a pic with him because he charged $20 for having his picture take, which was a bit bogus.

Comment

• Probably wasn't up to him; a lot of agents and managers require that of their clients. You should see how Creation Entertainment screws over fans.
                                The last fan of 1990s comics
                                Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
                                X