Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who should be the main villain in the sequel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we please keep " the spectrum" out of the movies? Bad enough the comics have nothing but different-colored lanterns.

Comment

You can't have a ful on Sin Corps War movie when the film is going to focuses on Sinestro's fall. That means he's still going to be a GL for the bulk of the film... we likely won't even see a yellow ring until the very end, much less a full on Corps made up of a bunch of people wearing them.

~They could always pull a First Flight, sir.~
      That would be stupid.
      ~Doesn't mean they wouldn't do it.~
      I prefer to have some measure of faith in people.
      ~That's becasue you are stupid.~
      Hey! What the hell?!

Comment

Personally I'd love to see Atrocitus, really introduce the Red Lantern Corps and through Atrocitus find out some of the misdeeds that Sinestro is doing within his own sector. It changes continuity a bit but in the film version I think that you could meld the Red Lanterns with something like classic fall of Sinestro and as was mentioned up further attached a scene with the Weaponer to set up a third film.

Comment

I think that it should be Star Sapphire cause you know we all want to see Blake Lively in that outfit.
          Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
            I think that it should be Star Sapphire cause you know we all want to see Blake Lively in that outfit.
            And you know that they would change the outfit for a live-action movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
              And you know that they would change the outfit for a live-action movie.
              way to be a party pooper heide

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
                way to be a party pooper heide
                Based on how they've handled the GL uniforms, I could see them maybe doing something similar, use the same basic design that's in the comics, maybe fully-covered arms and legs but leave the deep "V" in the front, but have the whole thing formed out of an amethyst like crystal substance.

Comment

Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                  Based on how they've handled the GL uniforms, I could see them maybe doing something similar, use the same basic design that's in the comics, maybe fully-covered arms and legs but leave the deep "V" in the front, but have the whole thing formed out of an amethyst like crystal substance.

that is it i am now sure your gay no offense to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
                    that is it i am now sure your gay no offense to anyone
                    My wife will be devastated when she finds out!

No, but I am a graphic designer

Comment

Star sapphire.

Comment

Star sapphire aye!

Comment

Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                          My wife will be devastated when she finds out!

No, but I am a graphic designer
                          yeah and you have been right with your hunches so far

Comment

Originally posted by Boosteroo View Post
                            .. we likely won't even see a yellow ring until the very end, much less a full on Corps made up of a bunch of people wearing them.
                            If certain spoilers are correct then you will see one in this movie. highlight to read.

Comment

Star Sapphire initially as in the comics. Sinestro and Hal join forces against her. A plot twist causes a role reversal where Hal and Carol have to team up against Sinestro.

Comment

Working...
                              X