This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    I noticed this too but it didn't bother me, so I didn't post it. I suppose you could make the excuse that as they've become veteran manhunter destroyers, it's gotten easier.
    You COULD, though that wouldn't explain why it took them longer to take down the single, damaged Manhunter on Ysmault than they took to destroy whole groups of fully functional ones in the battle later in the same episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      You COULD, though that wouldn't explain why it took them longer to take down the single, damaged Manhunter on Ysmault than they took to destroy whole groups of fully functional ones in the battle later in the same episode.
      but you see they were trying to take him down on the down low so more then likely they weren't giving it their all

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        but you see they were trying to take him down on the down low so more then likely they weren't giving it their all
        Uh, huh. Yeah, I can see where tossing him around and getting smashed into walls and stuff is FAR more inconspicuous than just slicing him into multiple pieces almost instantly.

Comment

• well at least they tried to keep it on the down low

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            wow, who knew killing the Antimonitor was gonna be that easy
            "Stone Cold" Steve Aya-stin just made it look easy between sucking the Interceptor dry, sacrificing a large Red Lantern ship for cover, and striking at the A-M's weak spot to penetrate and co-opt its power.
            If that still seems too easy for an individual character, I just remind myself that this isn't the Anti-Monitor of comic book legend but someone more on "Manhunter Highmaster" level. Either way, it seems plausible to me.
            "A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders."

Comment

• Comment

• Good episode. Seems like a simple idea but I can't remember the comic doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  So glad they like to ignore the fans who refuse to use that garbage that encourages people to spam the most mundane garbage that pops into their tiny little brains.

I won't help them.
                  Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                  ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Good episode. Seems like a simple idea but I can't remember the comic doing it.
                    Agreed. Simple, enjoyable episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                      So glad they like to ignore the fans who refuse to use that garbage that encourages people to spam the most mundane garbage that pops into their tiny little brains.

I won't help them.
                      Like Tazer, I can't. I don't twit.

Comment

Like Tazer, I can't. I don't twit.
                        I've never gone to Twitter intentionally. Only time I have ever gone was when somebody used a tinyurl or something.
                        Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                        ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                          I've never gone to Twitter intentionally. Only time I have ever gone was when somebody used a tinyurl or something.
                          Yeah, I've done that too. Doesn't count since we don't have accounts.

Edit: BTW: I meant Mister Ed, not Tazer

Comment

yeah no

IonFan says

Comment

Sorry it's not gonna work.

GLTAS and Young Justice are cancelled. Nothing's going to change that.

Comment

Good episode. Seems like a simple idea but I can't remember the comic doing it.
                                Yeah, I agree. It was a nice, short story, kind of a filler episode that had very little bering on the season as a whole. GL (the comic book) used to have short stories before GJ took over GL and made everything into a crossover event.

Comment

Working...
                                X