This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by havik View Post
    seriously all the bitchin about toes, if your stairing at toes in stead of the movie guess what.............. movie watching your doing it wrong
    Indeed

I bet nobody is gonna notice the toes while watching the movie

Well...maybe on Wog...but not Hal

Comment

• We're hardly going to be seeing his feet anyway. He's a test pilot, not a sock model.
      There are things that bother me about the movie, but I'm just stoked that we're very close to having our favorite superhero on the big screen.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• the movie should be awesome i hear no one talking about the cpt america movie here where i live but there are non comic fans talking about gl in a good way besides if you don't stare at the toes the design of the bones on the top of the feet look like boots anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
          the movie should be awesome i hear no one talking about the cpt america movie here where i live but there are non comic fans talking about gl in a good way besides if you don't stare at the toes the design of the bones on the top of the feet look like boots anyway
          We actually had a client tour our facility today and he saw all my GL figs on my desk and asked if I was excited for the movie, the word is definitely spreading.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
            We actually had a client tour our facility today and he saw all my GL figs on my desk and asked if I was excited for the movie, the word is definitely spreading.
            Agreed. Every time I wear a Lantern shirt, Im asked if Im excited for the movie. Even by friends who dont give a crap about comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
              I see nothing stupid with the design. I rather like it. And I love the battery.
              Edit
              Shaolinlantern
              Parallax Host
              Last edited by Shaolinlantern; 04-15-2011, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post
                Here, this is for you:

( it is standing atm at the sony parking lot, near the building, where they are finishing the CGI of the green lantern movie..)

This is someone from the fx-team, with regards. ( I told him that you are a ghostbusters and gl fan, so he allowed me to post it here)

No dice.

Comment

• cool sony logo

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                    where does the bomber jacket go in the comics when he suits up?
                    His clothes go to the same pocket universe his lantern goes to when he's not using it or carelessly putting it in his locker. It only gets mentioned depending on the writer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                      His clothes go to the same pocket universe his lantern goes to when he's not using it or carelessly putting it in his locker. It only gets mentioned depending on the writer.
                      So until we know where his lantern goes in the movie I can assume its the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        cool sony logo

Comment

• cool x

Comment

• Ok...now just grab me a shirt

XD

also: try reuploading pic to www.tinypic.com

Comment

• New Picture Shows A Bruised Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan

In this scan from the latest issue of Total Film magazine, we get a glimpse of Hal Jordan post-ass kicking. Check it out below

via CBM/TotalFilm

Comment

• magic ring, really ..... :/

Comment

Working...
                                X