This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
    I know right! I was thinking about getting the Green Lantern Omnibus 1, what do you think?
    could be worth it but then again could kick yourself if they rerelease it with a drawing or image of reynolds on the cover like they did secret origins

Comment

• Originally posted by Boosteroo View Post
      thats the last I'm going to say on the subject.
      More true than you knew.
      Muthasucka
      Parallax Host
      Last edited by Muthasucka; 05-23-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• can't we all just get along, and love the fact that our hero is coming the the big screen

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I dont like 3D because the glasses make the lighting of the movie look so dark.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
            I dont like 3D because the glasses make the lighting of the movie look so dark.
            In theaters yes, I can see that, at home no, I have full control over the brightness.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
              I dont like 3D because the glasses make the lighting of the movie look so dark.
              Its an accepted fact that 3D films are projected at roughly 30% the brightness of a 2D film. That alone is reason to detest it.

check this shit:

http://www.dvdtown.com/news/the-dark...ht-future/7845
              KILLER-CLONE
              Manhunter Repairman
              Last edited by KILLER-CLONE; 05-23-2011, 06:04 AM.
              A.A.F.A.D.

"Damn that Sorcerer! 20 gold pieces and I'm wankered on Rohypnol!"

Comment

• Could we please keep 3D Vs 2D discussion away from this thread? There is people that has to skim a lot of discussions just to get bits of news.

Thanx in advance

Comment

• Saw the new trailer...I'm waiting for the outcry from hardcore fans about the changes made to Parallax and the "retcon" of how GLs are chosen.
                  The last fan of 1990s comics
                  Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• I Do love the way Parallax looks in the trailers!
                    I think it is one of the few ways you can visualize "the embodiment of fear".

Comment

• not many people have overly complained so far so hopefully that is a good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                        Saw the new trailer...I'm waiting for the outcry from hardcore fans about the changes made to Parallax and the "retcon" of how GLs are chosen.
                        What retcon would this be?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdd19and99 View Post
                          What retcon would this be?
                          Wondering the same thing...

Comment

• I am assuming it's that the ring did not leave abin sur's hand just that he sent a part of the ring out to find the successor

Comment

• Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                              How long do you really think he was going to be able to keep that going.
                              I would have hoped for it being much like Tazer's gimmick where it was never dropped. but know that we know who boosteroo was, I am surprised he was ever as much fun as he was during the first few posts.

back to the movie though thanks for the transcription of the Geoffrey Rush narration

Comment

• I have to come out on the "3D is lame, just a fad" side of the fence.

What people want is: movie theaters that are clean, projection & audio equipment in good condition, the widest selection possible of new & recent releases & affordable ticket prices. Fix those things & gimmicks like 3D are unnecessary.

More importantly, audiences want good, entertaining movies. H-wood fails to provide the last, that is why ticket sales regularly dip; when a glut of decent movies happen to get released at the same time, ticket sales go back up; it's all word of mouth. Movie studios: instead of wasting money on market research & "viral promotion", put that energy into making better movies! Exhibitors, clean up your act & make your theaters nice places to visit & people will always frequent your venue.

Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                                X