X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
    no, they wont.
    GoftheG, Ant-man, Dr. Strange, Blade, Howard the Duck, Elektra, Daredevil, Man-Thing, Ghost Rider, and Big Hero 6 say otherwise

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• you're really throwing fucking howard the duck into that mix?

99% of the people who even saw that movie have no clue it was a comic property.

And Man-Thing? The syfy fucking film of the week.

C'mon IF we all know you tend to be delusional on some things but pretty good on others but even you can't count those.

Yes Marvel will have a larger cinema universe well before Dc's able to get a solid foot on the ground but not everyone one of their properties and characters will have its own movie. And half of those properties you listed off were other studios from before Marvel Film Studio existed and they done fall into the grand scheme of things.

Just like the X films dont count for Marvels Movie Universe neither does Daredevil, Elektra, Fantastic Four, spidey, Ghost Rider, Blade and especially howard the fucking duck.

For Shame IF, For shame. You know better.

Comment

• but Marvel owns them so.........

also i never said they'd be good

IonFan says

Comment

• Comment

• was that to me or Rob?

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
              So, two years later, has anyone changed their opinion about Green Lantern since they first saw it?
              You bet. Like it even more. Picked up the "Constructing Green Lantern From Page To Screen" hardback on clearance recently and saw some of what the Hollywood art departments/thinktankers WANTED to do to bastardize the legend. Amazing that we got a movie as true to the comic legend as we did.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evergreen City View Post
                You bet. Like it even more. Picked up the "Constructing Green Lantern From Page To Screen" hardback on clearance recently and saw some of what the Hollywood art departments/thinktankers WANTED to do to bastardize the legend. Amazing that we got a movie as true to the comic legend as we did.
                OMG WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM

i've been looking for it at my book store(s) for 2 years now but so far nothing

IonFan says

Comment

• I have to agree with IF in the abstract that Howard the Duck, Man Thing et al still count as Marvel properties that have been made into movies. Just like I'd count the old Batman shorts and Fleischer Superman cartoons as part of their screen history. Just because they're not by the current studio doesn't wipe them out of existence.

Comment

• To me it seems like his initial comment is that they will all be made within the shared universe, and then it switches to having one made at all. Which we all know he does waffle on topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      To me it seems like his initial comment is that they will all be made within the shared universe, and then it switches to having one made at all. Which we all know he does waffle on topics.
                      for the record i didn't say anything about a "shared universe" or another universe i just said that in time alot of Marvel's comics book characters will be made into movie/tv shows, some of them will be good alot of them will be bad but the point is unlike most (if any) of DC's comics book characters they will be made

IonFan says

Comment

• DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson on Bringing Green Lantern & More to Film/TV

Comment

• Diane Nelson talks more than she does.

Also her excuse as to why DC films take so slow doesn’t work, because aside from Nolan’s films, most of the DC adaptations have been considered crap.

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds "infers" a Green Lantern sequel is not happening.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/19/...not-happening/

Really, all that he said when asked if someone should invest in the domain name GreenLanternSequel.com was “I don’t think you can sell that to anyone,”

Comment

• Tell me something I don’t know.

Also Reynolds needs to get a better agent. R.I.P.D. is going to be the biggest bomb of the summer.

Comment

• well its a good thing hes in Ripd, not ridp. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X