No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Corps #34 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was an awesome issue. I enjoyed the rant by Sodam (how does everybody pronounce his name, b/c I can't decide on a way). I can't believe that I actually started to like this guy in the this issue. He was wronged by his own people and he's pissed.

It doesn't make any sense how the Guardians don't know about Kyle and Natu, but I guess it will play out over time. It seems like they HAVE to get caught at some point during this arc, but maybe that's just me.

Overall I thought it was a fantastic issue that covers a lot of different plots that are developing.

Comment

• I want them to get caught. It would make for a better story, and make sure Kyle and Natu aren't being held at another standard than other GLs.

I pronounce it Sodom.

Sahdum.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
        I want them to get caught. It would make for a better story, and make sure Kyle and Natu aren't being held at another standard than other GLs.
        That's why I know they have to get caught. It would kind of be pointless if they didn't, cause then there really wouldn't be any story there.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        I pronounce it Sodom.

Sahdum.
        That's one of the ways I pronounce it, but I really don't feel comfortable with it. Just doesn't sit well.

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          That's why I know they have to get caught. It would kind of be pointless if they didn't, cause then there really wouldn't be any story there.
          You gotta a point. It would give depth to their relationship.

Comment

• I pronounce it SO-Dahm Yaht.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              Actually, if somebody has a scanner, Superman #14, and more knowledge of how to post pictures than I do, they could post the image of the Guardian/Zamaron "sex scene".

There is no actual contact. The Guardians float naked, holding hands in a ring, facing outward. The Zamarons do the same, with their ring outside the Guardian's ring. So they aren't even facing each other. Weird, huh?

(If anybody does scan that image in, there is a panel on the next page that is just begging to be taken out of context and re-captioned. It shows Hal, lying on the ground with a naked Zamaron sprawled on top of him, and a naked, unconscious Guardian lying nearby.)
              ...seriously? Damn, Hal gets around. I'm surprised he has spread some space herpes around <_<

and I can't wait to see what the fight holds. Sodam vs Mongol.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                I pronounce it SO-Dahm Yaht.
                I think I'll go with this one too. Thanks Ed.

Comment

• I pronounce it Sodumb Yat. Not trying to insult him or anything but that's how I'd pronounce it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman-Prime300 View Post
                    I pronounce it Sodumb Yat. Not trying to insult him or anything but that's how I'd pronounce it.
                    So do I it just sounds right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

• Looking good

Comment

• I cant wait for Orange and Indigo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BF62pYelLU

Comment

• This was awesome I'm so glad that Tomasi defined what the puke was. Nitpicks: If the red lantern puke melts sciencells like Killowag mentioned why did they put him in one? Also Sodam Yat's dialogue was a little silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by lantern4life View Post
                            Nitpicks: If the red lantern puke melts sciencells like Killowag mentioned why did they put him in one?
                            No one was counting on a rogue Guardian removing his ring-construct gag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                              Hehe as long as he doesn´t bite the head of Natu, I´m ok
                              Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                              lol, you don't love her enough to want to see her inside out then?
                              Dirty birds.....
                              "Gone are all my comforts, I held so dear
                              Sold them to strangers looking for a deal
                              You left me here all alone, my worst fear
                              Don't think this kind of pain will ever heal
                              I gave to you my life and love for years
                              Look deep in my eyes, my pain do you feel
                              All I ever wanted was to be loved
                              Waiting on dad to take me up above"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                                ...seriously? Damn, Hal gets around. I'm surprised he has spread some space herpes around <_<

and I can't wait to see what the fight holds. Sodam vs Mongol.
                                this one??
                                "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Working...
                                X