No announcement yet.

Blackest Night #1 *Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is Black Hand wants Batman's skull in an attempt to gain access to all the knowledge in there, including all the weaknesses and countermeasures Bats spent years studying.

Or Black Hand is both a necrophiliac and a homosexual.

Comment

I'd say somewhere in between that. lol

Comment

I dont want to think about Blackhand making out with Bruce Wayne's skull....

Comment

48 Pages? That's mad. I don't believe it. It's 3.99 because of the economy not the pages
          It looks great for the first 3 pages, the art is good and the Black Hand thing is still creepy...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
            me either

Comment

No that's sick... Does he puke black now too?

Comment

Originally posted by SFH View Post
                My guess is Black Hand wants Batman's skull in an attempt to gain access to all the knowledge in there, including all the weaknesses and countermeasures Bats spent years studying.
                I never thought of that, but it makes perfect sense.

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
                Does he puke black now too?
                This isn't "black", its oil. Why do you think the price of oil is so high? Stupid Scar has been drinking it like it's going out of style, now shes feeding it to all her damn zombies.

It's called "The Blackest Night" because it signifies the end of the worlds oil supply, and when that runs out, we loose all of our lights.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post

they cant make out, theres no tongue
                  HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post

This isn't "black", its oil. Why do you think the price of oil is so high? Stupid Scar has been drinking it like it's going out of style, now shes feeding it to all her damn zombies.

It's called "The Blackest Night" because it signifies the end of the worlds oil supply, and when that runs out, we loose all of our lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post

WOW! Geoff is a metaphorical genius!

Comment

Originally posted by SFH View Post
                        u know i completely forgot bout this, he knows all of the heroes' identities..he knows several ways to take them down...
                        Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        WOW! Geoff is a metaphorical genius!
                        wasn't that what van sciver was sayin on the podcast? sheesh lol

Comment

There are also pencil and ink pages (same ones) as well, to lazy to post them here.
                          http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1002903p1.html

Comment

WOW now that i see that pic of BH and the skull in color that is one sick dog

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                              WOW now that i see that pic of BH and the skull in color that is one sick dog
                              And you didnt' realize that from the entirety of #43? lol.

But I agree. Black Hand is

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                                they cant make out, theres no tongue
                                I may need to get my eyes checked but I see one heck of a tongue sliding up on the side of that skull

Comment

Working...
                                X