• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like her costume, but not enough to read a book starring her and Baz

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
      Depends entirely on the creative team for me.

Comment

I don't do twitter, so thanks for the updates, Hypo.

Comment

Well I hope she's just in some shitty league book. They better not waste one of the two GL titles by having her star in them.

Geoff Johns should go fall in love with the Legion and keep busy creating characters for that team. The GLC has too many human characters fighting for the spotlight as it is, without that fool making it worse.

Comment

Shhhhh Dave, it'll be all right.

Comment

No it WON'T be alright!!!

Comment

Since they will be on Earth, it's also possible you will see some Arkillo and St. Walker in this book, and that would make it more interesting, certainly to me.
                "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                to change the world. This time, Lord...
                Let me be worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                  Depends entirely on the creative team for me.
                  For me too usually, but I can't think of any possible creative team that could get me to read the Baz and Cruz show

Comment

Originally posted by Spectremjm View Post
                    Since they will be on Earth, it's also possible you will see some Arkillo and St. Walker in this book, and that would make it more interesting, certainly to me.
                    We'll see how long Arkillo and Walker are on Earth, I have a feeling they'll be gone when Sinestro ends

Comment

For me too usually, but I can't think of any possible creative team that could get me to read the Baz and Cruz show
                      That's why I thought Johns might just do it himself, since he created both of them, and that would get a buzz going around the book it wouldn't have otherwise.
                      "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                      Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                      Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                      who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                      to change the world. This time, Lord...
                      Let me be worthy."

Comment

Eh, most people dislike the characters because they were already dissatisfied with Johns and felt like they were being crammed down their throats. The characters themselves are such blank slates that I think a good creator could do a lot with them.

Comment

Eh, most people dislike the characters because they were already dissatisfied with Johns and felt like they were being crammed down their throats. The characters themselves are such blank slates that I think a good creator could do a lot with them.
                          which is great for being the center of Tales of the Corps four page stories or as supporting characters but not for main characters on one of two Green Lantern books. If DC goes that route even if it was Johns and Reis it would be just like Cyborg or Aquaman, it would be a modest seller but totally dependent on the creators. I know I know

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                            No it WON'T be alright!!!

Part of me really wants it to be a Cruz/Baz team-up book and for it to sell better than the Hal book just to see your reaction.

Originally posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
                            which is great for being the center of Tales of the Corps four page stories or as supporting characters but not for main characters on one of two Green Lantern books. If DC goes that route even if it was Johns and Reis it would be just like Cyborg or Aquaman, it would be a modest seller but totally dependent on the creators. I know I know
                            Eh, I don't agree with that either. DC already tried downsizing with a more traditional cast and it clearly hasn't worked out. Given how there has been a steady decline since Johns left I can't blame them for saying fuck it, let's try something new, especially when there's still going to be a GL book with the traditional cast. I mean a team-up book with 2 characters that are new to the whole hero thing is a pretty decent premise if written well.

Of course now that I've defended the idea I'm sure it'll be announced on Saturday that Adam Glass is the writer, dooming the book before it's even released.
                            Hypo
                            Lil' Leaguer
                            Last edited by Hypo; 03-25-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Part of me really wants it to be a Cruz/Baz team-up book and for it to sell better than the Hal book just to see your reaction.
                              You WOULD, you little prick!

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                                wonder how long it'll be before she's the one and only GL (FOR THE JL FILM)
                                Ugh.

Originally posted by Lord Infamous View Post
                                I hate that those movies became a thing
                                I've yet to meet anyone who would admit being a fan of those retardedly disgusting movies. I watched the first half of the first one, no need for more. In fact, there was no need to watch any of it at all imo. The fact that there are sequels makes me especially sorry for the human race as a whole.

Comment

Working...
                                X