Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Comics #902 Preview

"Reign of Doomsday" marches on! A deadly new foe has risen following the events of ACTION COMICS #900 – and he represents Superman's worst fears personified. Even with Steel, Superboy, Supergirl and the Eradicator by his side, Superman is still in for the fight of his life – and considering his life, you know that's gotta be some fight!

Comment

• The real question we should be asking ourselves is: "Will Krypto survive the relaunch?"

Comment

• Let's hope not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
          Let's hope not.
          How can you not like this?
          Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
          Though I admit that the concept of Krypto has never made sense to me.

10 Things We Want in SUPERMAN Reboot MAN OF STEEL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
            Let's hope not.
            Second
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              Second
              I never really liked Krypto but for some reason love streaky in Power Girl
              Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

• I am not a fan of any of the "super animals" honestly maybe with exception of Dex-star. BUt Krypto, Bathound, Spider-ham etc etc are all asinine to me.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I liked it when Krypto was just a regular dog that Bibbo fished out of the water and gave to Superboy.

Comment

I am not a fan of any of the "super animals" honestly maybe with exception of Dex-star. BUt Krypto, Bathound, Spider-ham etc etc are all asinine to me.
                    Okay I can admit that Streaky, the super monkey and the super horse is kind of a retarded idea. But how you not be a fan of Krypto? Ace "The Bathound" Wayne is just a normal dog, nothing powered about him.

AND SPIDER-HAM IS FUNNY DAMN IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                      Okay I can admit that Streaky, the super monkey and the super horse is kind of a retarded idea. But how you not be a fan of Krypto? Ace "The Bathound" Wayne is just a normal dog, nothing powered about him.

AND SPIDER-HAM IS FUNNY DAMN IT.
                      Yeah it's a bit retarded but it fits in with Power Girl. Her book is usually a great laugh. A book about her, Superman and Zatanna teaming up to fight rampaging, magic dinosaurs is awesome. The Supercat makes perfect sense in there to me.
                      Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

• The only Ace I care about is him being just a dog like in Batman Beyond. Honestly untill said dog starts attacking me a dog in a cape and mask just looks and is stupid. Marvel has a goddamn Thor frog for frakk's sake

Comment

The only Ace I care about is him being just a dog like in Batman Beyond. Honestly untill said dog starts attacking me a dog in a cape and mask just looks and is stupid. Marvel has a goddamn Thor frog for frakk's sake
                          DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT THE AWESOMENESS OF FROG THOR!!

I'm about to call Peta on yo ass.

Comment

• Go for it they will fine Marvel for abusing animals by dressing them up in clothes. You are hurting your own cause lol

FTMD

Comment

• Frog Thor is awesome. PET AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Marvel has a goddamn Thor frog for frakk's sake
                                In all fairness this is different since it was literally Thor turned into a frog by magic, not some sort of pet.

Comment

Working...
                                X