• Show
Clear All

• This just feels wrong...

Comment

• But SOOOOOO right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
        This just feels wrong...

I know This is gonna put alot of panties in a twist, But Batman is no where near the Threat level that GL and Superman are. Martain Manhunter is pretty close though.
        Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          I was looking at some promo art from DC of what has become the "Big 4". The trinity and Hal. This seems to be an ongoing effort by DC to recondition us to accept Hal Jordan in the exclusive group of A listers.

I'm fine with that and all, but it's really got me wondering...how does Wonder Woman even qualify to be IN this group anymore? Her book has never been a great or even good seller, she doesn't get any exposure in other media. Her pilot couldn't even get picked up. When was the last time you heard about a WW videogame or animated series?

I think it's time to toss her underperforming ass out of the club and accept Bruce, Clark, and Hal as the one true "Trinity" or "Big 3"!
          I completely agree with you there. TBH, it'd make more sense for flash to be in this new big four than ww.

In some peoples mind, the trinity is hal bruce and clark instead of wonder woman. It's just DC trying to appeal to the over gender. You know, I'm supprised Dc are not pushing for simon baz to replace hal in the big 4
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
            This just feels wrong...

Yeahp, definately looks alot better than ww being there. Plus there's more colour variation now.
            Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
            I know This is gonna put alot of panties in a twist, But Batman is no where near the Threat level that GL and Superman are. Martain Manhunter is pretty close though.
            True, but batman is one of if not the most popular superheroes in existant. Also, does anyone else feel annoyed that martian manhunter is not part of the main justice league, but yet cyborg is?
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are both several pegs below the big names. The main five are all the League really needs. Everything else is window dressing.

Comment

• I am not calling for Wonder Woman's head by any means. I think DC should just open widen the spot light. IF you are making a Promo poster,put the people who are hot on it. Then strive to make the other characters that have not caught on yet hot as well. The goal is to have so many good characters that is is hard to choose 4 characters to represent your whole comic empire.

Comment

• Not really. Batman, Superman, GL, and WW represent DC easily, Spider-man, Ironman, and Wolverine represent Marvel, and Spawn, Savage Dragon and annother (I don't know image well) would represent Image. As for Darkhorse, I imagine hellboy would be up there somewhere.

Comment

• I just want to know why Harry [the purple cosmic guy] isn't wondering why Martian Manhunter isn't there at Stormwatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                      Not really. Batman, Superman, GL, and WW represent DC easily, Spider-man, Ironman, and Wolverine represent Marvel, and Spawn, Savage Dragon and annother (I don't know image well) would represent Image. As for Darkhorse, I imagine hellboy would be up there somewhere.
                      You did exactly what my point illustrated, with your Marvel Example. You included Iron man. Wich today is perfectly acceptable. He has earned the right to be featured due to his current sucess. Yet most people would not have shosen him for the 3 to represent Marvel. It would have been Hulk,or Captain America. Thor is even starting to get some love.

Because Marvel has relized something DC has a hard time grasping. Picking 3 people to represent a universe is silly.

Comment

• The new Wonder Woman is more interesting than both Batman and GL combined. This is coming from a GL fanatic on top of that. To say that Wonder Woman should be dropped from the "Big Three" is an asinine idea.

Go read current Wonder Woman and you will understand why she is still relevant. She is a character that doesn't interest many but is great enough to stay around for as many years as she has.
                        "History is a mirror of the past and a lesson of the present." - Persian Proverb

Comment

Working...
                        X