No announcement yet.

The Wonder Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont wanna say this latest issue was crap, but it was really boring and felt like an overcomplicated way of reaching the of the book. It felt like JMS wrote a bunch of "cool" scenes for Don Kramer to draw but didn't bother making them make sense. This book doesn't know what kind of tone it wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      I dont wanna say this latest issue was crap
      Why not? Crap is crap.
      The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
        It'll be in the trade.
        Since I'm buying the floppies I won't be purchasing the trade.

I dont wanna say this latest issue was crap, but it was really boring and felt like an overcomplicated way of reaching the of the book. It felt like JMS wrote a bunch of "cool" scenes for Don Kramer to draw but didn't bother making them make sense. This book doesn't know what kind of tone it wants to be.
        Hmmmm, hearing this definitely lowers my expectation. I picked up the issue on my lunch and probably won't read it until tomorrow.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
          Since I'm buying the floppies I won't be purchasing the trade.
          Well, then you can save it to your comp for free.

Comment

I definitely agree. It was an entertaining read, mostly cause of Kramer. But it really didn't feel like anything important occurred.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

A review of #603:

http://readrant.wordpress.com/2010/0...der-woman-603/

Check it out.

Comment

I didn't think it was boring, but probably overcomplicated as the story went straight to hell. Initially, I thought we would spend several issues here, but I glad to see that wasn't the case. It was a really quick read, and there wasn't much substance to it, but rather a hint to things to come like Hades and Wonder Woman's confrontation with Cerberus.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                It was an entertaining read, mostly cause of Kramer. But it really didn't feel like anything important occurred.
                Kramer's work of the souls trapped on this side of the Styx was defiinitely cool. And I would agree that this issue didn't advance the storyline, which is disappointing because the story was moving along at a pretty good pace. Hopefully things will get back on track in the next issue.

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post

Interesting review of the issue and better comments below it. I wouldn't say it's a classic hero's quest, but it's working towards it.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  Interesting review of the issue and better comments below it.
                  Oh, I so agree with that.

Comment

Wonder Woman #604 Cover by Alex Garner

Comment

The Vitruvian (Wonder) Woman. I like it. I hope this signifies answers and background information.

Comment

Bleh. To hell with Alex Garner.

Comment

Red "X" for me.

Comment

New browser.

Comment

That's okay. I could wait until I come across the cover.

Comment

Or, ya know, improve your situation rather than whine.

Comment

Working...
                                X