The Wonder Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    If I had a talking pet, you better believe I'm going to pimp that thing out and make some cash.
    What if he only talks to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
      What if he only talks to you?
      Then it probably doesn't talk.

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
        Then it probably doesn't talk.
        It talks, it just only talks to you. Then again that probably means your insane.

Comment

Or the pet liking messing with your head. If that was the case, I'd threaten the pet with dropping its ass off at the pound.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Or the pet liking messing with your head. If that was the case, I'd threaten the pet with dropping its ass off at the pound.
            I'm sure that'll give it the message.

Comment

This discussion is more interesting than the current WW run.

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                This discussion is more interesting than the current WW run.
                Exactly!

Comment

If I had a talking pet, you better believe I'm going to pimp that thing out and make some cash.
                  + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

I believe I watched a short documentary on that cartoon yesterday.

Comment

• I totally forgot about the WB Frog. I would have given that Frog to a French Chef if he didn't sing for me.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Ah the good old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                          Ah the good old days.
                          Huh?

Comment

• Maybe he's talking about being a kid and watching cartoons.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the latest issue of Wonder Woman, looking forward to the next issue.

Comment

• I didn't enjoy it as much. I like the part where Diana sees a mural of her in the traditional Wonder Woman gear riding a horse and questioning the resemblance, but the issue still lacks any compelling drama. I mean, the last issue ended with Diana face a mass grave of skeletons come to life, and so this issue picks up right there. Diana dispenses with these small army of skeletons much the same way Obi Wan did with a unit battle droids in The Phantom Menace.

Cheetah was cool, but no real substance.

Comment

Working...
                                X