This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo.

yay! I get to now purloin a copy of a comic from somebody I know & can terrify w/mah driving skillz............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

You get a copy sir if you review on your website

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Here is the first 'POTus Letter' for The Nobodies Comic . There will be one of these per issue and will act as prologues for each issue. They'll give some more insight into the world of The Nobodies, also setting up who I'm hoping is a great character - The POTus. Here's a sneak peak at the first one...

Comment

Not sure if I'm allowed to critique, but that type face is a bit hard to follow with something so full of letters. (Unless that's what you're going for) Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Yeah, what I'm probably going to do is supply a standard Arial or Times New Roman version on the website/Tumblr, and other places. It's supposed to look like calligraphy, which is supposed to be a bit difficult to read. If you've ever seen letters from the colonial era, they're extremely difficult to make out. Might look at other calligraphy type fonts before the issue comes out as well.

And I welcome critiques with open arms, as long as there's something I can work with or respond to

Comment

Maybe at some point this should tie in with Hookers and Pictionary.
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                Maybe at some point this should tie in with Hookers and Pictionary.
                It might get a nod somewhere down the line.

Comment

Good, good.
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    Yeah, what I'm probably going to do is supply a standard Arial or Times New Roman version on the website/Tumblr, and other places. It's supposed to look like calligraphy, which is supposed to be a bit difficult to read. If you've ever seen letters from the colonial era, they're extremely difficult to make out. Might look at other calligraphy type fonts before the issue comes out as well.

And I welcome critiques with open arms, as long as there's something I can work with or respond to
                    Yeah, I figured that was what you were trying to do. But you have to remember that we live in a world of Twitter where anything that is 140 characters long now requires a TL;DR attached to it. Maybe if there was something super secret hidden within the words that made it extra rewarding for the audience to trek through the hard font.

Comment

I'm extremely excited to announce that The Nobodies Comic has an official release date. It will be coming out next Wednesday - November 13th. Release details below:

The comic will be released in two forms - a paid $1.99 version and a free, ad/donation version. They will be released in both PDF and CBR format, so the choice will be up to you. So save up your quarters, dimes, and nickels for the release day.

Iggy is excited...

Comment

The day has come. The official release of the The Nobodies Comic.

Editor: Steven Forbes
                        Art: Ger Curti
                        Inks: Ariel Iacci
                        Letters: Kel Nuttall
                        POTus Letter: Mark Rivera

Here are the release details - As of now the comic is only available in PDF format, which should load on most of your devices, including smartphones. There are two versions. If you have any problems with the checkout process, please email me - jvinson@thenobodiescomic.com

First, the paid version - You can checkout with Selz which has a faster process, or with PayPal - http://www.thenobodiescomic.com/checkout-page/

Here is the free, donation/ad version (If you use Google Chrome, it will try to load in your browser automatically) - http://www.thenobodiescomic.com/imag...e1Donation.pdf

Here is the donation page if you flip through the book and enjoy it - http://www.thenobodiescomic.com/donation-page/

Soundtrack: Dancing Days - Led Zeppelin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOSVv72L2qo

I hope you enjoy it, please share and/or like it on all your social networks if you do enjoy it.

Thanks!

JohnnyV
                        Pictionary Master
                        Last edited by JohnnyV; 11-13-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Yo.

*begins looking for .cbr/.cbz's......*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I'll have those up soon, most likely by the weekend.

Comment

I'd like to announce my partnership with Ascendant Comics. Print issues will be available this month. Stay tuned for details.

http://www.ascendantcomics.com/the-nobodies.html
                              JohnnyV
                              Pictionary Master
                              Last edited by JohnnyV; 02-03-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Pre-Orders for print versions of my comic - The Nobodies is now available. The price includes shipping and handling.

http://www.ascendantcomics.com/store...RDERS%21_.html

Comment

Working...
                                X