Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really, people? Threatening violence over a fictional character?

https://www.advocate.com/arts-entert...biphobic-nerds

According to a report by TMZ, Los Angeles police were dispatched to patrol the employees’ homes following the threats. Thankfully, none of the threats have resulted in actual violence
    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
      Really, people? Threatening violence over a fictional character?

I agree even for me thats to far
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
        Really, people? Threatening violence over a fictional character?

ohfortheloveofTRUMP................ if you don't like what they are doing JUST DON'T BUY IT hurt them were it really counts, their/there/they're wallets (ie don't buy it, don't support it DON'T EVEN LOOK AT IT)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• No death threats to DC Comics reported over Superman bisexuality
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• What a shock that this was a hoax. Always question these claims of hate crimes and meet toos, because most of them are frauds. People with these agendas are lying scumbags for the most part.

Comment

• I don't believe it's ever happened. Not even once. It's in the same category as all these celebrity women who claim they've been raped but refuse to say who did it.

Comment

• It looks like DC is going to kill Superman ... again

ok so it looks like they'll kill off Superman (Kal-El) leaving us no choice but to support the Superson (Jon) even if we don't want too............ cause you know

not a big deal, really don't care, in a year or two everything will be rebooted yet again

IonFan says

Comment

• ^They've been building to this for a while. Jon kept saying he knew from his time in the future that his dad is supposed to die soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    ^They've been building to this for a while. Jon kept saying he knew from his time in the future that his dad is supposed to die soon.
                    yeah but they always pull this sh!t "oh no our sales are down what can we do, I know lets turn someone gay and/or KILL THEM"

IonFan says

Comment

• ^Yeah, I'm not defending it. I just figured it was coming for some time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        ^Yeah, I'm not defending it. I just figured it was coming for some time now.
                        I find it hypocritical that dc banned batman from performing oral on catwoman by saying heros dont do that but are so pro lgbtq. Is dc trying to suggest only lgbtq people only read comics and that straight comic readers cant get laid ? Homo sex is ok but hetrosexual sex isnt? Thats pretty much saying fuck the hetrosexual audience I know the keyboard warriors on this forum will meltdown and need to powder there parts .
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 11-07-2021, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• We're editing a HUGE interview with a DC Comics creator. It was so much fun, and I'll post it here as soon as it's uploaded later this week.
                          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                            It looks like DC is going to kill Superman ... again

ok so it looks like they'll kill off Superman (Kal-El) leaving us no choice but to support the Superson (Jon) even if we don't want too............ cause you know

not a big deal, really don't care, in a year or two everything will be rebooted yet again
                            I was kind of hoping aids kills johnathan kent but nope got to kill off the hetrosexual superman

Comment

• Our interview with Action Comics writer, Phillip Kennedy Johnson.

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Superman fans assured there is no "shady, backdoor corporate plan" to replace him at DC

........................... well he's not wrong and/or lying to us, i mean we all know how the games played now a days, they'll kill him replace him (of course they already have) and bring him back by next summer (atleast the X-Men no longer play these game, they kill'em and bring'em back all in the same issue or in the next one )

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X