Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just dont want it to be what the Titans has turned into. If thats all they are going to do, why bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
      I just dont want it to be what the Titans has turned into. If thats all they are going to do, why bother?
      What's wrong with the Titans? The new Titans book is great.

Comment

• They made me think they were bringing back the real 5 original members, but when I read through the issue they weren't the same. Their backstories are all messed up.

Comment

• Here's what happened. DC screwed up big time with Earth 2 and universe building. Nobody bought it. So when I proposed at CBR that they bring the original JSA to this world and time as fish out of water, they realized that that's what they should have done in the first place. (Hell, that's what they should have done in the Nineties instead of making them a zillion years old and putting modern characters on the team, but that's another story.)

Anyway, they decided to fix another blunder -- the flushing of Wally West and a lot of good material from the past in the launch of the New 52 -- at the same time. Which was fine.

But bringing the Watchmen into it as well? I don't know about that. I'm skeptical, but we'll see.

"Missing years" and someone "tampering with reality" though? Nah. Get out of here with that stuff. It's too complicated. Once again they're demanding that people hold an advanced degree in comixology just to know what's going on, which is exactly what the New 52 was supposed to eliminate.

You need to respect Occam's Razor. The simplest solution to a problem is usually the best one.
          Trey Strain
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-25-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
            Alright man. That's it. I'm taking you for your word and going to buy this book now. If this turns out to be trash, I'm going to call you trash from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Alright man. That's it. I'm taking you for your word and going to buy this book now. If this turns out to be trash, I'm going to call you trash from now on.
              Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                Here's what happened. DC screwed up big time with Earth 2 and universe building. Nobody bought it. So when I proposed at CBR that they bring the original JSA to this world and time as fish out of water, they realized that that's what they should have done in the first place.
                What are you saying here? That because you made a suggestion on a forum at CBR, DC decided to specifically raid your idea? The way you write this it looks like you are claiming credit for the new direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  I haven't read it, but it's certainly selling well.

Comment

What are you saying here? That because you made a suggestion on a forum at CBR, DC decided to specifically raid your idea? The way you write this it looks like you are claiming credit for the new direction.
                    Yes I am. Right here in Post #11.

http://community.comicbookresources....Golden-Age-JSA

Comment

• And if they use my idea about recurring minis, I'll claim credit for that too.

Just as I claim credit for DC's launching twice-monthly publishing.

http://community.comicbookresources....-twice-a-month

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                        And if they use my idea about recurring minis, I'll claim credit for that too.

Just as I claim credit for DC's launching twice-monthly publishing.

http://community.comicbookresources....-twice-a-month
                        LOL, seriously?

Sounds like DC owes you money!

Comment

LOL, seriously?

Sounds like DC owes you money!
                          Of course not. In a just world though, I'd be the publisher there.

Comment

• Another idea of mine they're going to use.

http://community.comicbookresources....ed-Speed-Force

Comment

• If they go back to printing floppies on newsprint, I can't claim credit for the original idea, because Alterna came up with it. But I brought it to their attention and argued why they should do it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                                Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                It's a decent read if you can stomach Brett Booth's art...I unfortunately cannot. I did enjoy that one issue that Lee Week's filled in on though.

Comment

Working...
                                X