Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already said his next book will be with Johns so Johns presumably won't be back writing comics for a while.

Comment

Praying its JSA or Legion related.

~M~

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
        Praying its JSA or Legion related.

~M~
        +1,000,000

Comment

Whatever terrible idea Geoff has for a Watchmen event.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Probably this.

Comment

Titans: Rebirth #1 Preview
              Writer: Dan Abnett
              Artist: Brett Booth

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                I know Geoff has some pull but this is getting ridiculous. DC doesn't have many A-List artist on the roster but it looks like Geoff gets dibs on most of the A-list talent for his projects. Which is ok if Geoff is writing your tent pole books but now Geoff has to put writing aside and prioritize other job functions. Yet the dibs rule still appears in affect. Gary Frank sits around until Geoff gets around to doing another Batman Earth one, Fabok is on the bench until Geoff has time for his next crossover event. Reis hides out until this Aquaman/JLA arc comes out. I would think DC would be better served with having Frank, Reis and Fabok out there helping sell books instead of saving them for big events. That's how you end up with Tan on GL for an extended run, he is about the best you have available because all of the studs are not being used. I am happy about Superwoman for if no other reason Jiminez is on the DC roster and wasn't being used at all. Imagine Phil drawing the Parallax issues, it wouldn't have made the story telling any better but I would have enjoyed it more.

Comment

Green Arrow #1 Preview
                  Writer: Benjamin Percy
                  Artist: Otto Schmidt

Comment

I'm pumped for TITANS.

~M~

Comment

You'd be more pumped if Hans and Franz were the writers and artists.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I don't know what's gotten into Ben Percy, but Green Arrow is my book of the week!

Comment

I flipped through GA #1 on the stand today and was pleasantly amused to see that Oliver Queen actually resembles Oliver Queen in the comics again.

Comment

DC ANNOUNCES MORE REBIRTH ISSUES HEADED TO SECOND PRINTINGS
                              BURBANK, CA – DC’s REBIRTH line-wide relaunch continues to be a huge hit with fans, as more issues from the June title lineup head into their second printings. In addition to TITANS: REBIRTH #1, written by Dan Abnett with art by Brett Booth, Norm Rapmund and Andrew Dalhouse, the following new issue #1’s will also be going back to print: SUPERMAN #1 (Peter J. Tomasi, Pat Gleason, Mick Gray, John Kalisz), BATMAN #1 (Tom King, David Finch, Matt Banning, Jordie Bellaire), GREEN LANTERNS #1 (Sam Humphries, Robson Rocha, Jay Leisten, Blond) and GREEN ARROW #1 (Benjamin Percy, Otto Schmidt).

Spinning out of Geoff Johns’ DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1, these titles continue this new universe of storytelling featuring the most iconic characters in comics and the best writers and artists in the business. More titles are scheduled to debut now through October, with many of them appearing on shelves twice monthly, so fans will continue to get more of the excitement and action that’s made DC a fan-favorite for more than 80 years.

Each second printing will feature the comic’s original cover art but will replace the blue curtain image with recolored REBIRTH banners at the top. These issues will arrive in comic retail stores July 13 at the original $2.99 cover price.

Comment

Trinity Art by Francis Manapul

Comment

Working...
                                X