Countdown #38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown #38

Pretty good issue, all in all. Lots of pages devoted to Mary Marvel, which I don't necessarily mind -- and yes, Eclipso at last comes on the scene (though it mostly serves as a teaser for the next issue). Also the conclusion of the History of the Multiverse backstory this issue, which sends "Bob" back to when he first appeared to Jason and Donna earlier in Countdown. Which brings me to...

... no Jason, Donna, Atom, and Bob this issue. At all. Lame. (oh, but there's plenty of Jimmy Olsen/Action Man)

As we were expecting, look for a Hal Jordan cameo (present tense) just for the sake of a Hal Jordan cameo. One panel.

so when does this fit into Hals Chronology? One freaking panel. He wasnt needed then was he
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
      so when does this fit into Hals Chronology?
      Would have to be right around the beginning of the Sinestro Corps Special.

Comment

Which completely defeats the purpose of placing Countdown numbers on the UPCs of other books (like the Sinestro Corps Special) if Countdown itself is going to directly refute the chronology! How can Sin Corps happen with Countdown 43 if in 38 it hasn't started yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Nived View Post
          Which completely defeats the purpose of placing Countdown numbers on the UPCs of other books (like the Sinestro Corps Special) if Countdown itself is going to directly refute the chronology! How can Sin Corps happen with Countdown 43 if in 38 it hasn't started yet?
          Yes My point exactly
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Reason #1375 why I avoid Countdown.

Comment

Yeah, as much as I want all things Hal and Mary Marvel is ultra hot now (Thank you Eclipso!), I just can't justify buying this series....
              Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Working...
              X