Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvelman at Marvel. Plus: Red She-Hulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
    This sadly just looks like another attempt by Marvel to be on par with DC grabbing up every other good comic company.
    Marvel didn't buy a company...

Comment

Hence the word "attempt."I was reffering to DC buying all the companies and Marvel making a big deal about one character.

~KL~

Comment

Hence the word "attempt."I was reffering to DC buying all the companies and Marvel making a big deal about one character.

~KL~
        Why wouldn't they make a big deal about it? It's publicity. If DC were to buy a new company today, they sure as hell would.

Comment

And the "iconic" Joe Q take on MM looks like a pedaphile offering a kid some candy. The classic version [even though I hate it too] looks better.

~KL~

Comment

And the "iconic" Joe Q take on MM looks like a pedaphile offering a kid some candy. The classic version [even though I hate it too] looks better.

~KL~
            Do you think that they're going to say it's just an average cover? It's a press release. Both companies pour on the B.S. in them.

Comment

~KL~
              What's wrong with offering kids candy? Kids like candy.
              The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

You take candy from an older man wearing spandex any day besides Halloween as a kid? I sure as hell didn't....

I just think Marvel getting the rights and going with the name originally intended for him [after they sued IIRC] and reprinting material under the Marvel Man name is weak. He's not a Marvel creation and hopefully for the characters sake he doesn't land in the 616 universe or whatever the hell number Earth they're using.

~KL~

Comment

They promised big things and they haven't delivered yet.
                  The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X