• Show
Clear All

• ;P
    http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
      Yo.

some slight mods & a correction.

also, nice pick for the show cover IG; minus 2 ppl, THATS the Guardians of the Galaxy I know and still adore!!

Tazer
      How did I know that Tazer would say this about the Guardians of the Galaxy teaser trailer?

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Trifecta of Bullshit: Episode #160

After a two week vacation, The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast has returned! Just in time to discuss the new Days of Futures Past Trailer, the recent concept art from Avengers: Age of Ultron, and the upcoming Spider-Verse! In comics the gang discusses Secret Avengers #1, Ms.Marvel #2 and Thunderbolts #23. Finally the crew names their X-Men team when the hear the name X-Men. Thank you for listening and remember to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...t-episode-160/

Comment

• "You Mexicans are always late"
          Oh SNAP!!! HA HAH HA!!! That's what Iggy gets for saying that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus doesn't exist.

I don't think Iggy or Bry-Bry picked on Tazer doing the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends theme song.

I still don't like the way Colossus' armor looks in the Days of Future Past trailer.

The concept art of Wanda/Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from Marvel's Assembles a Universe TV show, Wanda does look like Euro trash and Quicksilver looks like he's about to go surfing with Keanu Reeves in Point Break.

When I think of the X-Men, the members are:

Cyclops
          Wolverine (brown and tan version)
          Colossus
          Storm (Mohawk version)
          Nightcrawler
          Rogue (Mullet version)
          Kitty Pryde

as that was pretty much the team when I started the X-Men. However, my favorite cast of X-Men characters are featured on the cover of Jim Lee's "X-Men #1"

Cyclops
          Wolverine
          Colossus
          Psylocke
          Gambit
          Rogue
          Storm
          Jean Grey
          Ice Man
          Beast
          Arch Angel
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            How did I know that Tazer would say this about the Guardians of the Galaxy teaser trailer?

easy: becuz Tazer is the only member of TMW3 with a refined taste when it comes to his movies, and he knows when a trailer has actually shown something vs when its "just a carrot dangled in from of his face, surrounded by 'Bay-splosions' "........

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            I don't think Iggy or Bry-Bry picked on Tazer doing the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends theme song.
            becuz I tend to do that theme song quite often on this show (keep yur ears open during da next show btw), as need or impulse calls for.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Let it be known that the man with refined tastes loves himself some Pretty Bird Hulk.

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yo.

*pffft!*

U make it sound as if Ive tried to hide that fact......

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Casual Racism: Episode #161

Hello ladies and fellow street racers to yet another full throttle edition of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. The gang gathers around the broken down car to discuss The Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier which dove tails into more Original Sin talk. It’s all about cars this time around because Ghost Rider #1 is our Book of The Week. The gang also reviews Uncanny Avengers #18, Silver Surfer #1, Superior Spider-Man #30, and Amazing X-Men #5. Finally the crew say their thoughts on what character has had the biggest evolution in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Thank you for listening and remember to subscribe on iTunes and write a review!

http://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.co...m-episode-161/

Comment

• There's no rss feed I can link pocketcasts to, is there?

Comment

• Is this what you're looking for?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheWarriorsThree

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                        Is this what you're looking for?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheWarriorsThree
                        Thank you and kudos to you, kind sir!

Comment

• No problem, had to dig since nobody has ever asked for the RSS feed before. Glad I could help.

Comment

• Apparently everyone uses iTunes. Probably all of them masochists.

Comment

• Yo.

not I; I just d/l straight from the site (also, I refuse to install iTunes on my 'puter for moral reasons.....)

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
                                Apparently everyone uses iTunes. Probably all of them masochists.
                                iTunes is amazing.

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                                Yo.

not I; I just d/l straight from the site (also, I refuse to install iTunes on my 'puter for some silly reasons.....)
                                Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X