This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #201: Secret Wars CONFIRMED

Get ready, true believers, it’s our secret Secret Wars show on yet another exciting edition of the Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast! The Marvelous Iggy returns from the lost underwater state of Texas to set his friends on the right path, Bryan, Tazer, and Jon aiding their leader in fending off vicious sharks in-between bouts of news discussion. In the news this week, Bryan and Iggy make plans to go back and time and right the wrong of Kang the Conqueror being owns by Fox Studios, as well as the Shi’ar, Jon plans to riot if the rumor of Tilda Swinton being considered for the role of the Ancient One in Marvel’s Doctor Strange film turns out to be true, and Tazer actually has something resembling an opinion in the alleged closing of Asa Butterfield as the new Peter Parker to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In reviews, it’s all about the Secret Wars this week, as we discuss both Secret Wars #1 and #2 in our group discussion. In individual reviews, Ben watches a universe collapse with glee in Ultimate End #1, Jon rapid-fire reviews Master of Kung-Fu #1 almost as fast as Shang Chi’s fists fly, Bryan takes a journey on the highway to Hell with Inferno #1, and Tazer remains, as always, underwhelmed by girl power in A-Force #1. With that, we close our our first step in examining the event that is Secret Wars, and look toward the future… Please don’t forget to rate and review on iTunes, as well as subscribe, and join us again next time!

https://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.c...ars-confirmed/

Comment

• I think you're using the wrong image, there, Iggy; I mean, didn't Secret Wars happen like this:

...Maybe I'm misremembering.

Comment

• Yo.

'course it didnt, ya boob; theres *1* too many darkies in that group, so it MUST be wrong.

Tazer
        Tazer
        That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
        Last edited by Tazer; 06-05-2015, 12:13 AM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

'course it didnt, ya boob; theres *1* too many darkies in that group, so it MUST be wrong.

Tazer

I think that speaks more to the Beyonder's attitudes towards "nubians" than anything else.

Comment

• Yo.

ya know somethin'...........YUR RIGHT!!!

DA BEYONDER IS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #BeyWuzDaRacist

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
              ya know somethin'...........YUR RIGHT!!!

DA BEYONDER IS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #BeyWuzDaRacist

Shit, at least Hickman's Beyonders destroy and kill everyone EQUALLY...

Comment

• Yo.

I dont know about that; the entities got that "personal touch" when it came to their end, whereas they left EVERYONE/EVERYTHING to die in a multiversal Russian Roulette -scheme....

Im sure alot of ppl would rather the quickness of the 1st than suffer thru the terror of the 2nd.

Tazer

Comment

• I think this is the guy that Iggy was referring to as Sheriff Strange's counterpart:

Petyr Baelish, popularly called Littlefinger

And I'm with Iggy on not Whitewashing The Ancient One.

Yes, James Hong for the Ancient One.

Grandma Huang from Fresh Off The Boat not bad either.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Episode #202: Secret Wars: Part Deux

Hello, hello! Welcome back to a second, admittedly unintentional, episode of the Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast, and we’re delving back into the realm of Battleworld for the Secret Wars event! Before we begin to discover new realms, we take our turn looking down on Jason Statham after he looked down on Marvel fans for his rumored talks to star as Bullseye in season 2 of Netflix’s Daredevil, and then we examine the changes yet to come for an All-New, All-Different Marvel universe following in the wake of Secret Wars! But we’re not changing just yet, as Secret Wars #3 is our Book of the Week! In individual reviews, Iggy mourns what might have been in Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1, Bryan visits Dystopia in Future Imperfect #1, and Jon revisits his training for Master of Kung-Fu #2! That’s our show for this week folks! Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Rate, Subscribe, and Write a Review on iTunes, and join us again next time for our next exciting episode of the Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast!

https://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.c...ars-part-deux/

Comment

• Yo.

holy shit.....a new episode is out??

I MUST GO D/L THIS!!!!

Tazer

Comment

• you better do that biggie
                        http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• Episode #203: Iggy’s Dream Date

Welcome to the episode of Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast that proves someone at Marvel is listening to the Marvelous Iggy’s hopes and dreams! In the news this week, we discuss the casting of Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle a.k.a. the Punisher for season 2 of Daredevil, the recent announcement that Doctor Strange will be receiving his own ongoing series for the first time in almost twenty years, and we take a look at Hasbro’s San Diego Comic-Con exclusive toy set to be available this July. In reviews, Iggy howls with laughter at Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos #1, Bryan gets messed up with Secret Wars Journal #2, and Tazer has some fun at DC’s expense with Squadron Sinister #1. That’s it for this week, folks! Be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes, write a review, and joins us again next week as Iggy’s dreams inevitably falls to pieces

https://thewarriorsthree.wordpress.c...ys-dream-date/

Comment

• Was a good episode guys, really wish I was there to do my Dusty Rhodes impression in Tribute..
                            http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• We can only desecrate his memory so much, Jon, we didn't need the help.

Comment

• Yo.

I don't know about that, we coulda "Paul Walkered" the guy......

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X