This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
    Thanks Mateus. We at the Warriors Three Marvel Podcast always looks to improve for our listners. Tell your friends and LCS owners
    not a problem, im also loving the reviews.
    what i would add though is maybe you guys should cover all books with grades (1 warrior out of 3, 2 warriors out of 3 and three warriors out of 3) and go through mini reviews of only certain issues.
    thus people can get your taste for all marvel books, and get your opinion on some of them.

EDIT: just finished it. good show gents. a little off topic at times but quite nice in the end. it flowed really well and felt really natural!

EDIT2: hey could we get some love for The Marvel's Project within the next few episodes? after issue 5, the mini is really setting up a nice origins. or so think i.
    mateus
    R.D.J.'s Baby Mama
    Last edited by mateus; 01-14-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Mateus I read the first issue of the Marvel Projects, but I dropped it after the first issue

Comment

Good show guys. Many thanks for answering my question.

Comment

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. Glad you are enjoying it. Love the idead about the rating being 1 warrior out 3 etc etc. West kudos the the voicemail idea. I think we will look into that. Thanks for listening and spread the word
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Good job guys on episode #3. I'm excited to get back to the team tonight.

Comment

Yo.

no offense intended BC, cuz me & U are still kewl, but I have to say the following:

BRUCE CASTLE CAN SUCK IT!!

since I missed doing the show, I felt it was my duty to say that.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

where did that come from?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Well to be fair Bruce Castle hates us

Comment

From some of his posts it seems he hates almost everything.
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        Thanks for all the great feedback guys. Glad you are enjoying it. Love the idead about the rating being 1 warrior out 3 etc etc. West kudos the the voicemail idea. I think we will look into that. Thanks for listening and spread the word
                        will do!
                        im a part of the Marvel forums, which are lame, but no reason not to plug you guys in there as well as at CBR.

Comment

Mat I used to post on the Marvel Forums. What is your handle

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                            Mat I used to post on the Marvel Forums. What is your handle
                            i think its mateus909...or something like that.
                            its mateus on CBR.

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
                              will do!
                              im a part of the Marvel forums, which are lame, but no reason not to plug you guys in there as well as at CBR.
                              Mateus, I really appreciate your support and plugging. Thanks a million.

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
                                Mateus, I really appreciate your support and plugging. Thanks a million.
                                its a good podcast thats getting better. why not lol.
                                at this point the only thing i would have to add is: when will you drop the addies and go with first names?

Comment

Working...
                                X