This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
    We like that you listen to our show, but continuing to talk about one of the members of our show like this is frowned upon.

Bryan doesn't go down to Burger King and tell you how to do your job, so don't do it to him.
    What did I just say..................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Fan2814 View Post
      yo brain nicce job on tat xmen reveiw LOL JK u where teribble itss time 2 put me on teh showw insetead of himm evrey1else wuz goood dis wek

...I want you to know something, kid...

The ONLY reason I say NOTHING to you, is not because I am the bigger man, morally speaking (Which I am, anyway...), but it is because you are a 'fan'. And, disregarding your illiterate, nonsensical rantings, you CONTINUE to listen to the show every week, thereby putting yourself in a chair for an hour or an hour and a half or so and listening to myself, among others, speak and share our opinions.

So, I THANK YOU, dear listener! THANK YOU for listening to our show every week and hearing me speak, because I know you care so much! On behalf of the Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast, I THANK YOU for your continued listening!

~FEARLESS

Comment

• That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear I warned you, because of this

DEADPOOL WILL NOT BE MENTIONED FOR ONE MONTH

Comment

• Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
          We like that you listen to our show, but continuing to talk about one of the members of our show like this is frowned upon.

Bryan doesn't go down to Burger King and tell you how to do your job, so don't do it to him.
          screww u mayne put up r shut up u talkin teh talk but imm walkin teh walk mayne

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
            That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear I warned you, because of this

nice bro nice sweeet

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
              That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear I warned you, because of this

...My only regret is he is offline and not able to see it NOW...

And, if I had known that THAT was the punishment, I would have done something like this, or something WORSE, sooner.

Comment

• ...Really, kid?

Comment

• Bryan returns for episode 21?
                  you were missed!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                    ...I want you to know something, kid...

The ONLY reason I say NOTHING to you, is not because I am the bigger man, morally speaking (Which I am, anyway...),
                    if I didnt know any better, Id have thought U'd seen his penis fear.......

not implying anything here; its just how that comment looks, thats all.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

ya know, I was just listenin' to #21 on my G-fone............and DAMN did we have some fun last eps!!

the wk-end cant get here fast enuff fer me.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

ya know, I was just listenin' to #21 on my G-fone............and DAMN did we have some fun last eps!!

the wk-end cant get here fast enuff fer me.

Tazer
                        Me, either.

Comment

• damnit! i still have to catch up!!!

Comment

• Yo.

hey.....ya sleepy Arizonian??

UPLOAD the eps. #22 already!!!

durn slowpoke...........

Tazer

Comment

• Curveball: Episode 22

Welcome to a breaking ball edition of the Warriors Three. Since none of the Warriors bought a Marvel book this week, we each review a book from a different company. But before we review the books we each lay our thoughts on the Twitter campaign for Donald Glover to play Spider-Man, the new casting for the Captain America movie, and the recently released concept art for both Thor and Captain America. In our anything goes reviews we tackle Dust Wars #1, Superman/Batman Annual #4, Great 10 #8 of 9 and Tazer dishes the scoop on The Metabarons. In our discussion of the week we give yall our takes on people who "collect comics" and people who read comics. Thank yall for listening and remember to tell your LCS

http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/?p=208
                              http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-...ee/id348797749

Comment

• Can't wait for my weekly dose of haterade from Tazer... LOL...
                                Tazer and I agree on more things than not... and we're the same age....
                                http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X