Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listerns of the Warriors Three Marvel Podcast, we now have our very own e-mail account. . The e-mail is thewarriorsthree@gmail.com. Post your questions here or there. Our next recording is not till Saturday so you still have time

Comment

We just finished our 5th episode. I hope everyone listens to us talk about the Hulk, the Sentry, The Avengers Movie, the Spidey reboot, and the Deadpool Variant.

Comment

Yo.

and my mic is better............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

It IS!

Comment

is it online yet?
            waiting to hear the hate come through clearer than before lol

Comment

Originally posted by mateus View Post
              is it online yet?
              waiting to hear the hate come through clearer than before lol
              It think it should be later today or tomorrow. I think irongreen uploaded the file and we're just waiting on JohnnyV to do his thing.

By the way, you got a shout on the podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
                It think it should be later today or tomorrow. I think irongreen uploaded the file and we're just waiting on JohnnyV to do his thing.

By the way, you got a shout on the podcast.
                bitchin!

Comment

The GL Spotlight just released it's latest podcast. The battle is on!

Comment

Welcome to the 5th installment of The Mighty Warriors Three Marvel Podcast. In movie news, we talk of Marc Webb’s plans for the new Spider-Man reboot and the possibility of Hulk being the main villain in The Avengers movie. On the books side of things, we discuss Dark Avengers, Fall of the Hulks, Doctor Voodoo, and Nova. We conclude with our thoughts on Legacy characters and what we feel are the most controversial runs in Marvel’s history.

Episode #5 - Marc Webb and Legacy Characters is now live!

If you enjoy the show, be sure to show your support by reviewing us on iTunes.
                    JohnnyV
                    Pictionary Master
                    Last edited by JohnnyV; 01-25-2010, 02:05 AM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

You were pretty quick with uploading that. Nice job.

Comment

great job on the mic, skills and tech, tazer!
                        also, i have to say i loved your input on the new spider-man movie, it was only topped by the whole magic vs sci-fi discussion which was really awesome!
                        keep up the good work guys!

EDIT: added input once i finished listening to it.
                        nice touch on the discussions towards the end part there, i don't know how much of that was fan questions and how much was your own doing but nice touch.
                        the recaps and reviews are always welcome and do give an interesting insight to other books out there, like i'm not a hulk fan but that review did get me curious.

there isnt much for me to say on what to add though, just keep doing what your doing. sure its going to wander off topic now and then but so long as it doesnt hurt your pace or flow its fine. plus its nice to hear that everyone doesnt agree on stuff lol it keeps things diverse!

oh and thanks for the props haha ive been trying to get the word out about you guys. heres to hoping!
                        mateus
                        R.D.J.'s Baby Mama
                        Last edited by mateus; 01-25-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen We just Recorded our Six episode, and I gotta say it was our best episode yet . Should be up sometime tomorrow

Comment

Explicit Content this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
                              Explicit Content this episode.

Putting it MILDLY...

Comment

The 6th episode of the Warriors Three Podcast runs a wide gamut, from realism in the Thor movie to discussion of the upcoming Heroic Age. The gloves come off as the Marvel Max/Icon imprints are discussed. So, NSFW, put the kids to bed, send your parents out of the room because this is the first official Warriors Three Podcast MAX (we promise it wasn’t written by Jason Aaron).

Episode #6 – Warriors Three Podcast MAX (Explicit Content) Is Now Live!

If you enjoy the show, be sure to show your support by reviewing us on iTunes.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X