Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there no hope for Sodam Yat?

Hello all!

I'm a big time Sodam Yat fan and i'm just wondering will we ever see his return? After everything with Zardor and him escaping from Guy he just seemed to vanish never to be seen again. He's my fave GL so does anyone think we will see him in the DCnU if he still even exist anymore?

well from the looks of it he (along with that story-arc ) is gone (just like Wally West ) BUT this is the new DCnU so anythings possible
    IonFan
    Forum Member
    Last edited by IonFan; 05-17-2012, 07:10 AM.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

He is no longer with us!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Good News Sodam Yat is mention in the latest Glc #9! when John was lockup in Science cells guy told him he was about to blast Sodam to bits when he was pushed by Arisha!
        Let Ther Be LIGHT! Evil Beware My Powers!!!

Comment

Yep, Sodam's still out there. But I doubt we'll see him for quite some time.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I'm sure they'll get around to him at some point. The GL creative teams were hot for him for a while, but it seemed like in an instant he was a hot potato they couldn't wait to get rid of. Not sure why, the character had a ton of potential.

Comment

He was brought in to shift the focus away from Kyle as Ion, anyway. Hopefully they can do more with him, but it'll take some retconning and retooling now.
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by A_Q Lantern View Post
                Good News Sodam Yat is mention in the latest Glc #9! when John was lockup in Science cells guy told him he was about to blast Sodam to bits when he was pushed by Arisha!
                Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                Yep, Sodam's still out there. But I doubt we'll see him for quite some time.
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                I'm sure they'll get around to him at some point. The GL creative teams were hot for him for a while, but it seemed like in an instant he was a hot potato they couldn't wait to get rid of. Not sure why, the character had a ton of potential.
                Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                He was brought in to shift the focus away from Kyle as Ion, anyway. Hopefully they can do more with him, but it'll take some retconning and retooling now.
                The longer they leave him alone, the better, preferably for a very long time. I don't mind him as a character, but given his old history (Alan Moore) I think it''s better to let him linger as being "somewhere" and "nowhere" at the same time. If the last we see of him was from Lo3Ws, I'd be more than fine with that.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

and still no Wally????

F this sith!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

This is the best piece of news i've heard of him in awhile. I guess it's just back to continuing to wait and see what their going to do with him hopefully it's soon.

Comment

They need to explain his situation with Zardor, and how Bleez got away from Zardor.

Comment

Since Zandor could control Sodam... How bout a army of daxamians? Could Gotu work with Zandor and create the most powerful Army in the universe?!

Comment

I think they were happy to use him, or rather find a use for him during the Darkest Night but now there's no real need to bring him back. Maybe during the Third Army event he will rise again. I thought he was a cool character; definitely held his own, but not necessarily needed to tell the story they're doing now. He'll be back, I don't think they've completely forgotten him.
                          http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

Geoff Johns said Sodam will return next year! Yes!!!!!!!

Comment

Cool art did u draw it?! Yes Sodam will be in time for the third army war! 2013! So far this is what we know bout the earth lanterns, Hal and Sin is missing and forming alliance with the Indigos! There a new Arabic black lantern in town and he seems like a criminal! Fall of Guy guardner is coming! John Stewart survives the death penalty, maybe he escapes back to earth?! Kyle Ryaner is the secret weapon to the fall of the third army! Alan Scott might be joined to new 52 at the end of earth 2! 6 earth lanterns total!

Comment

Working...
                              X