This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mechinoid View Post
    DC UNIVERSE #0 Apparently is in the omnibus. I've forgotten what segment of that story had GL stuff though.
    Hrmmm...did Morrison and Johns actually work on every story in DC Universe #0 together? For some reason I thought they split up each bit.

Anyways Green Lantern returns in Justice League #39.

Comment

Jason Fabok's artwork is amazing!

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

He's DC's best artist right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mechinoid View Post
          DC UNIVERSE #0 Apparently is in the omnibus. I've forgotten what segment of that story had GL stuff though.
          Grant Morrison did the RIP portion of DC Universe 0 and the Final Crisis prelude.

The GL portion was a prelude to Blackest Night.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
            Grant Morrison did the RIP portion of DC Universe 0 and the Final Crisis prelude.

The GL portion was a prelude to Blackest Night.
            I was thinking that maybe Johns and Morrison co-wrote every short story in DC Universe #0 but I just checked my copy of Batman R.I.P. which collects that prelude and Johns isn't credited as a writer. Curious.

Comment

Nope. Gail Simone wrote the wonder woman portion. So it is weird that he's credited.
              "Chosen"
              NOT his black friend
              Last edited by "Chosen"; 02-20-2015, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Nope. Gail Simone wrote the wonder woman portion. So it is weird that he's credited.
                Really? 'Cause the only credited writers in that issue are Morrison and Johns.

Comment

That's a great looking piece of art! It sooths my eyes after having to look at Tan's horrible work. Can we get a great artist back on the main GL book and a better writer?

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                    Really? 'Cause the only credited writers in that issue are Morrison and Johns.
                    Greg Rucka did the final crisis revelations. I just picked up the issue, and yea johns and morrison are only credited on the cover.

Comment

Greg Rucka did the final crisis revelations. I just picked up the issue, and yea johns and morrison are only credited on the cover.
                      I know that after each teaser they had the creative teams listed that were going to be continuing the story, I just find it odd that Morrison and Johns are the only credited writers within the book itself while all the artists are listed:

Comment

definitely weird.

Comment

Strip Tease Twisters?! That has to be a nod to From Dusk Til Dawn. Didn't notice it the first time (that I remember).

Comment

The Titty Twister!

Comment

And all this still doesn't explain why Morrison has a writing credit on the omnibus lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                                And all this still doesn't explain why Morrison has a writing credit on the omnibus lol.
                                It's probably because of his involvement with the Alpha Lanterns concept. But that's a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X