Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you guys should fire everyone but West, Kuhan and Andrew. And West should be the host.

I'm surprised to see Mewzard is still a part of the cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Absolon View Post
      I think you guys should fire everyone but West, Kuhan and Andrew. And West should be the host.
      I could go along with that. Easily.

I know, right? At least edit him out later on or something, guys. He's obnoxious and is bringing down your guys' quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Absolon View Post
        Originally posted by Jarvis Tetch View Post
        I know, right? At least edit him out later on or something, guys. He's obnoxious and is bringing down your guys' quality.

Comment

• Just curious.... What's the "fire Mewzard" voicemail again???????? lol I do want the voicemail number again thogh, my phone went crackers on me and I'm needing numbers...
          http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• The voicemail number is 206 337 8210

Comment

• <_< What the Hell did I do to you people? I just try to enjoy talking comics with the rest of the guys. I admit, the last few casts haven't been a personal best, and for the less memorable comics tend to fade if it takes too long to get to the reviews, but I just try to talk comics and enjoy it as a fan of many years.

You try to do something you enjoy and entertain people and they freaking Crucify you over it...
              Mewzard
              Say what you will about masturbation...
              Last edited by Mewzard; 02-03-2010, 04:42 AM.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• I was on the fence about him but Mewzard has gotten progressively worse and more difficult to listen to.

Sorry for that.

Suggestion: Maybe swap him out once in a while? Just a breather would be nice once and again.

Comment

• I think we should fire Eric.
                  [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                  DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                    I think we should fire Eric.
                    I agree with that statment

Comment

• On Firing Mew: I will not participate in what I see as the destruction of the Green Lantern Spotlight.

On Firing Eric: No comment... other than he has no contract as of yet, so we don't have to pay him $40 Million
                      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• I would rather have Mew on the show, he brings the nerdness that every podcast should have. Eric just wont shut the hell up and let the rest of you guys talk

Comment

• Originally posted by AlanLadd View Post
                          Suggestion: Maybe swap him out once in a while? Just a breather would be nice once and again.
                          I could settle for that. But how about this.

I know he enjoys talking about Green Lantern and that's cool. So I have an idea. How about you guys record your podcasts with Mewzard but then after each one when you're done, you edit him out of the casts entirely?

This way he can still enjoy talking about Green Lantern. We just don't have to listen anymore and our ears won't bleed anymore.

Comment

• I'm not about to suggest to fire the only oklahoma guy on there.... (unless you wanna replace him with a Giant turtle) LOL
                            http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• If he is from Oklahoma he should be fired then

Comment

• West, exactly how high are you during these podcasts?

Comment

Working...
                                X