Sodam Yat's Return(minor spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sodam Yat's Return(minor spoilers)

I have been trying to catch up on my reading lately(back up to speed now) and unless I missed something...Sodam Yat is still dead right? I know he is in the future, so does that mean he has to be alive. Any clues to his return? Blackest Night mabey?

First time I saw this since I came back a couple of days ago so I decided to use it.

We have yet to see the fate of Sodam Yat. He was last seen flying into Daxam's sun, tapping into the Ion power and changing the sun to yellow, giving the Daxamites powers.

Legion of 3 Worlds show him as the last Guardian in the future (as does the Blackest Night prophecy), so he's most likely alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DougG_ATL View Post
      We have yet to see the fate of Sodam Yat. He was last seen flying into Daxam's sun, tapping into the Ion power and changing the sun to yellow, giving the Daxamites powers.

Legion of 3 Worlds show him as the last Guardian in the future (as does the Blackest Night prophecy), so he's most likely alive.
      OR, Tomasi could let Johns write a mini arc in GLC called Sodam Yat: Rebirth! Lol. He's prolly just chillin' until Blackest Night is over. Honestly, who really wants to deal with zombies.

*Props to InterestingJohn for the Sig & Avatar*

Comment

he's not dead, this is the way i see it, he knew he couldn't take on all the Sin. Corps members that where on Daxam so he used the ION powers to turned the sun yellow to give his people the powers they needed to win the day when the lasted of the Sin. Corps leave Daxam he'll come out of the sun turning it back to it's original color

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

It seems that the sun will only stay yellow as long as Yat is inside of it so yeah, like Ionfan said, he'll probably come out of it.

Comment

yeah what those guys said.

And besides if he did die we would of seen his ring fly away saying he is deceased and goes to find its new owner which it didnt do so he no dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninty View Post
              yeah what those guys said.

And besides if he did die we would of seen his ring fly away saying he is deceased and goes to find its new owner which it didnt do so he no dead.
              Not to mention it still showed him alive, unleashing the Ion power in the sun in GL#43. It's definitely safe to say he's not dead.

Comment

Don't forget that when he turned the sun yellow, it supercharged him as well. Last time we saw a stunt like that (in mainstream DCU continuity) was this:

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                  Don't forget that when he turned the sun yellow, it supercharged him as well. Last time we saw a stunt like that (in mainstream DCU continuity) was this:

Here's a question for more well-versed Supes fans, in comparison to Sodam Yat:

Superman flew into a yellow sun and came back supercharged in OWAW; if Yat (as a Daxamite) flew into a red sun, it wouldn't necessarily have the same effect on him, right? This is not withstanding the Ion power, which might be the conduit for harnessing the power.

Comment

Question is if Sodom comes back during Blackest Night or during the inevitable fight between the Kryptonians and Daxamites.

Comment

Originally posted by DougG_ATL View Post
                      Here's a question for more well-versed Supes fans, in comparison to Sodam Yat:

Superman flew into a yellow sun and came back supercharged in OWAW; if Yat (as a Daxamite) flew into a red sun, it wouldn't necessarily have the same effect on him, right?
                      But he turned that sun yellow with the Ion power.

Comment

Sodoms mproly half alive in an egg shell thing. He's going to be replaced by four sodom yat inpersonators. A teenager with additude, a cyborg, an energy being and a black guy in a suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Slinger View Post
                          Sodoms mproly half alive in an egg shell thing. He's going to be replaced by four sodom yat inpersonators. A teenager with additude, a cyborg, an energy being and a black guy in a suit.
                          Is the teen with attitude gonna wear a dumb leather coast, have a douchebag haircut and wear dumb outdated sunglasses?

Comment

Actually he's going to wear brightly colored spandex and have a giant monster robot that will crush a factory when it comes out of the water.

Comment

what about his lead poisoning? didn't he have to take the ring off to harness the full power of ion? so unless ion heals his lead poisoning, he's gonna have to deal with that too...

Comment

Working...
                              X