Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinestro and Bekka sitting in a tree....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Tarmode
    Green Lantern Initiate

• Tarmode
    replied
    She might be the only that's around him that can kick his ass, maybe that's part of the turn on.

Leave a comment:

• Rotten2thecorps
    Alpha-Lantern

• Rotten2thecorps
    replied
    Yeah I have liked about nothing DC has done as oflate but I gotta admit I intrested to see where this is gonna go. I also gotta give kuddos to the writting team of making me change my minbd about Sinestro having a realtionship. When they did it with Abin's sister it seemed stupid and tacked on for the sake of plot twist. This actually doesnt feel tacked on.

So since there is a interesting story there DC has gotta kill that title,no way will they let something cool slip through thier constant filter of crap.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Not only that she's worthy of him, but he seems to want her to come to him irresistably.

Leave a comment:

• Rotten2thecorps
    Alpha-Lantern

• Rotten2thecorps
    started a topic Sinestro and Bekka sitting in a tree....

Sinestro and Bekka sitting in a tree....

And for some strange reason it dosen't bother me.

I can't believe that I am pulling for this realtionship. I hate the New Gods. I the idea of Sinestro invovled with someone. I mean he always acted so superior and like no one was worthy of his time.

I like this because Bekka is a goddess,and well Sinestro's ego may think just maybe this chick is good enough for him. and I like the idea of Bekka being drawn to him because he actaully likes her of his own free will.

What do you guys think about Sinestro and Bekka?
Working...
X