No announcement yet.

The Green Lantern by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how outrageously absurd it is this time around.

Comment

• That Space Junkies story sounds like it's going to be wild. This title is super fun.
      http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
        Since Adam Strange is another character who DC has no idea what to do with, I suggest they get rid of Baz, Cruz and the new Teen Lantern, and make him a GL.
        Strange just popped up in "Action Comics" - Mr Bones offered him a job at the DEO. (but we don't know if he took it ... or if there's even a DEO anymore after... something that happens in that issue) He was sporting his silver age look - impossible to say if that appearance was before or after this one in TGL, but more likely totally unrelated.

Comment

• The Green Lantern #9 Cover by Liam Sharp

Comment

• Oh Morrison is bringing that guy back. Cool! He was Abin Sur of another universe in Multiversity right?

Comment

• Yea, Earth-20, the pulp style JSA world.

Comment

• Ahh. Its kind of coming back to me.

Comment

• Right now this is my favorite monthly title rocking the stands.
                  http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yes. Another "let's turn a cameo into a full story".

Comment

• THE GREEN LANTERN #9
                      written by GRANT MORRISON
                      art and cover by LIAM SHARP
                      variant cover by FRAZER IRVING

On the medieval fantasy planet of Athmoora, Sir Hal of the Lantern—a.k.a. Hal Jordan—must do battle with the evil wizard Ah-Bah-Nazzur, scourge of the Four Kingdoms! What is Ah-Bah-Nazzur’s secret? And what does it have to do with the looming extinction-level Multiversal threat that leaves countless dead super-beings in its wake?

ON SALE 07.03.19
                      $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
                      FC | RATED T+
                      This issue will ship with two covers.
                      Please see the order form for details.
                      THE GREEN LANTERN ANNUAL #1
                      written by GRANT MORRISON
                      art by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI
                      cover by GUILLEM MARCH

A Green Lantern tradition is reborn when the annual Jordan family reunion takes a turn for the bizarre, leaving Hal and his nearest and dearest on the front line of a terrifying invasion from an impossible reality that’s closer than you think!

There’s only one way for intergalactic lawman Hal “Green Lantern” Jordan to prevent the ultra-crime of the millennium—but what will be the outcome when Green Lantern takes on a young superhero sidekick? And who will it be? Also featuring an incredible guest appearance by the strangest Lantern of all—you must not miss THE GREEN LANTERN ANNUAL!

ON SALE 07.31.19
                      $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
                      FC | RATED T+

Comment

• The Famous Jordan Brothers!!

Comment

• The Flash will apparently show up in season 2 of the book.

Comment

• That's two great news items in one, because it confirms that Season 2 is coming to begin with.

Comment

• Well maybe, we already knew Morrison had started thinking about a season 2 of the book , I'm not taking it as a guarantee until it's officially announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                                Well maybe, we already knew Morrison had started thinking about a season 2 of the book , I'm not taking it as a guarantee until it's officially announced.
                                I'd have to agree. Hopefully we do get it and it at least confirms Morrison wants to do it and has plans, but it doesn't mean it has to be solicited.

Comment

Working...
                                X