GL: Movie Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern View Post
    Hey is the ring that comes with the unmasked Hal Jordan the same as the other one that has been offered through the TRU 3.75 Hal Jordan?

Thanks and awesome collection!
    Unfortunately, I don't know for certain. My TRU Early Bird figure is buried somewhere amongst my carded stuff, but I want to say that it is the same ring. I'll try to find it if I get the chance too confirm. It's a really nice ring too.
    I just wanna play.
    I just wanna play a game.
    One that you've never played before.
    One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
      It's the same except it has a silver ring around the gem and a light green ring around that.
      ..or I could be wrong
      I just wanna play.
      I just wanna play a game.
      One that you've never played before.
      One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by dark69 View Post
        anyone got a shot of the 3" guardians with the movie master one? and did wave 2 of the wal-mart 2 packs come out? all i see is the first 3
        bump

Comment

• Finally finished my set today:

Well, while not as awesome as some of the others in here of late, here are my new hauls:

Finally completed my GL Movie Masters Collection Today:

Was able to complete my GL Action League Collection with all Non-Movie ones to date:

And here is my completed GL Lead Figure Collection with all GLs released to date:

Comment

• So, I broke down and bought the Copter Construct set for $10 at a discount store:

As I suspected, I only like about half of the weapons, but the cool thing is that most of the pieces have "sizers" in their openings - little cylinders of plastic stuck in there to make the openings smaller. You can pry them out with pliers (I tried an X-acto first until I broke a blade), making the openings the perfect size for 6" figs (I wonder if they planned it that way? Hmmm).

The other cool thing is that piece on the left is the handle of the hammer, which is removable, and the nub on the end fits the smaller constructs, effectively making this another, smaller, adapter. Really great cause I was just about to go buy another Kilowog to get another one.

Also, you can try to configure the constructs in fun ways to make new constructs:

All in all, glad I bought this. Totally worth it! (I'm talking to YOU, Darth Primus!)

Also, TRU.com has their construct set on sale for $10.98:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=11468502

Comment

Working...
            X