Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw your John review. I was going to ask you if you have an opinion on the best animated John figure, but you made it clear that’s not a favorite for you. I have the McFarlane but he’s crazy top heavy and doesn’t have the first season look I’d prefer (not that the JLU look is bad).

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      I saw your John review. I was going to ask you if you have an opinion on the best animated John figure, but you made it clear that’s not a favorite for you. I have the McFarlane but he’s crazy top heavy and doesn’t have the first season look I’d prefer (not that the JLU look is bad).
      The McFarlane Animated John is definitely better. It has more articulation and accessories. I worry about both of these figures over time given the nature of the massive upper bodies and the skinny legs. There may come a point where I have to get waist-clincher stands if the joints begin to buckle.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

^My McFarlane has already hit the floor once or twice, but he didn’t break. I really should get some stands (I only have one for a plush Star Trek figure) for a few figures. Do you have recommendations for clinch-style holders?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          ^My McFarlane has already hit the floor once or twice, but he didn’t break. I really should get some stands (I only have one for a plush Star Trek figure) for a few figures. Do you have recommendations for clinch-style holders?
          Kaiser stands. They make stands for various scales, and they make make multiple styles of stands, including the waist-clinchers.
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Working...
          X