Wonder Woman Blackest Night figure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tach View Post
    See, I don't get that. With the hype that WW's role in BN is getting, it wouldn't really make sense to just kill her and make her just one more of the walking, heart-devouring dead.
    see I agree, I doubt she will die but I think she will become an Indigo. She does what is necassary to survive, just when she killed maxwell lord to cut the connection with superman for supes and everyone elses safety but all the other heroes looked on her doing somehting wrong which in fairness was protecting herself and the ones close to superman.

so if you take that into account and look how the indigo dealt with the green lantern and killed him as the GL guy was going to die anyway I say WW will become an Indigo

Comment

• I'm starting to think she won't get a ring at all. New costume, new powers maybe. But no ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
        I'm starting to think she won't get a ring at all. New costume, new powers maybe. But no ring.
        So why put her on a GL dedicated toyline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
          So why put her on a GL dedicated toyline?
          Because she'll probably have a big role in the storyline, or just because DCD needed to put one of the big three into the wave!

Talon

LOD

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonSoulbender View Post
            Because she'll probably have a big role in the storyline, or just because DCD needed to put one of the big three into the wave!

Talon

LOD
            But even Batman had a GL ring and we have zombie Superman (black ring).

Comment

and lets not forget the countless alternate versions of Superman that held a ring.

I know Batman had the same thing, but did Wonder Woman ever in any version wear a ring?

Comment

True, but that Batman GL was from a different storyline.
                These four waves are just based on The Blackest Night......is it too much to hope for a C and C Nekron?

Talon

LOD

Comment

• It would be very weird if there was no Nekron in the Blackest Night line of figures. Very weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    It would be very weird if there was no Nekron in the Blackest Night line of figures. Very weird.
                    that would be weird indeed, hope we do get one though.

Comment

• It would be ridiculously awesome to get a C&C piece of Nekron with each Black Lantern! But sadly DCD doesn't have alot of history with making many C&C figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                        It would be very weird if there was no Nekron in the Blackest Night line of figures. Very weird.
                        Dindīt they said they were working on more figures? Heck, Arisia who is of no importance whatsoever to the Blackest Night story gets a figure, so should other characters who are way more important should get a figure.

Comment

• Yeah I read that in an interview about the dcd figures that there are more waves to come so Nekron could be seen in a future wave just a bit bigger and a bit more $$$ but Im sure people would buy him though

Comment

• I'd be fine with a Mongul or even slightly smaller than Mongul sized figure of Nekron.

Comment

• I'd love for them to make a DCD 13" Nekron, while not in scale with the 1:6 line it'd be perfect for the 6" line. Speaking of which I can't believe we haven't seen a DCD 13" BL of any kind....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                                I'm starting to think she won't get a ring at all. New costume, new powers maybe. But no ring.

I'm going with new costume and huge role, no new powers though.

Comment

Working...
                                X