• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Gonza2814
    Green Lantern

• Gonza2814
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Gonza, did you see your Ion (mark II) custom made a cameo in Hal & Kyle Episode 14?
    No, I didn't... Well it's a great honor that one of my creations appeared there.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Gonza, did you see your Ion (mark II) custom made a cameo in Hal & Kyle Episode 14?

Leave a comment:

• GLJIMT

• GLJIMT
    replied
    dude that Kyle is bad ass - how did you do the Symbol?

Leave a comment:

• Gonza2814
    Green Lantern

• Gonza2814
    replied

Kyle Rayner - Latest costume

At least this is the current one, not even DC knows if this will be the final costume. I hope not, I'd like to see Kyle returning to his origins and using his first costume.

The recipe is quite easy, a DCD JLA Kyle Rayner. I dremelled the details and sculpted a crab mask, which was not very difficult. Repaint an voilą. An easy custom.

You can see Kyle's evolution in the following pic

Only Kylax is missing, but he's on my project list.

Leave a comment:

• Orion Pax
    Iolande's Bodyguard

• Orion Pax
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth_Ennis View Post
    OH wow!!

Man, I really don;t get down to this section enough. I keep forgetting it;s here.

I loved your stuff before, but you have seriously outdone yourself with Lyssa.

She is absolutely STUNNING!

Excellent work.
    Bad Girls rock!

Leave a comment:

• Darth_Ennis
    Guest replied
    OH wow!!

Man, I really don;t get down to this section enough. I keep forgetting it;s here.

I loved your stuff before, but you have seriously outdone yourself with Lyssa.

She is absolutely STUNNING!

Excellent work.

Leave a comment:

• GLC2814.4
    Guest replied
    Dude, those customs are amazing, keep up the great work

Leave a comment:

• Gonza2814
    Green Lantern

• Gonza2814
    replied
    Thanks for all your comments. I'm thinking about remading some of my earlier customs... Nero, Stel and Medphyl are on the list... Lyssa drak is cool, but I thibk I'm gonna do a new custom with a DCD base... Maybe Catwoman.

Leave a comment:

• Orion Pax
    Iolande's Bodyguard

• Orion Pax
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonza2814 View Post

Lyssa Drak

The keeper of the Book of Parallax was made with a Purgatori figure from the Lady Death series (I bought the whole lot in a flea market for only €6!!!). I cut off the demon wings and the horns, with apoxy sculpt modified the costume and added the bracelet.

The small chain came from some old and cheap earrings my mother had. The book is a Bible that came with a Ned Flanders figure with some touches with apoxy sculpt. The cape came from the Lady Death figure.

I hope you like it. And for all of you...

I think I“m in love...

See this DC? Make.It.Happen!

Leave a comment:

• Jack-O-Lantern
    Master Customizer

• Jack-O-Lantern
    replied
    Very cool all together.

Leave a comment:

• GLJIMT

• GLJIMT
    replied
    nice job man

Leave a comment:

• Guka2814
    Green Lantern Initiate

• Guka2814
    replied
    dude your Ke'Hann is bad asss i need that in my life

Leave a comment:

• Gonza2814
    Green Lantern

• Gonza2814
    replied
    After A two months hiatus I'm glad to be back with another two Lost Lantern customs

Ke'Hann

The body as you probably have guessed it's from a Kilowog figure. I tried to look for some proper hands, because as you probably know Kilowog's figure only has 4 fingers on each hand. I didn't find some good replacements so I had to stick with them. I modified'em a bit adding some veins and nails made from Apoxie Sculpt.

Shoulder pads were made with the same plastic that is used for the Kilowog box.

The head came from a Marvel Select Grey Hulk which was perfect for Ke'Hann. Sculpted the horns and the beard, then a repaint... However I'm not quite happy with the eyes, so someday I'd try to repaint them.

The belt came from a some wrestler figure. In order to make it more solid, I used Apoxie sculpt over it. The round belt buckle is a coin. To be more specific it's an useless 1 euro cent coin.

Finally the dreadlocks are...

...shoelaces!!!!

It took me a lot of time to develop. A lil bit frankenstein, but I'm very proud of this custom

Kreon

Kreon was far easier than Ke'Hann, actually I made him in two days. The body is a GL series 1 Hal Jordan. Sanded off the details and then repainted it.

The head came from a wrestling figure that I don't know his name. This wrestling figure was very useful to me, I used his vest for Graf Toren, his belt for Ke'Hann and his head for Kreon. Anyway, I used apoxie sculpt for the head and eyepatch. Very easy.

I painted it pink, because that's the way he appeared in his early appearences and I like it more than orange, like in GL#12 and #13.

Here's a picture of my 6 Lost Lanterns. Boodikka is on development hell and I think that I won't make a Tomar Tu custom.

I hope you liked my customs. More coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• Gonza2814
    Green Lantern

• Gonza2814
    replied
    I know, but I liked him with gloves. Actually he appeared with them in GL Annual 4. Check it, you'll see... Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GLJIMT

• GLJIMT
    replied
    While it is amsome you should have cut off his hands as it is on the cover

other than that truely amazing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X