Ninty's custom figurines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice custom Ninty. Cape looks really cool
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
    Visit my customs site at http://sculptondemand.webs.com/

Comment

cheers for the comment grundy.

The cape was a bugger to do took me ages to do it so much fun when I have more to do

Seems like my customs have lost interest lol argh well

Comment

What is the base for your Ch'p??
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

My ch'p is scratch built dude so no base at all for him.

Comment

Hopefully these will generate more interest in my customs I dont do these for comments but there always nice to hear peoples opinions on them lol

Scar

Jack T Chance

Black Lanterns so far

Comment

Cool Black Lanterns Ninty. They all turned out good. The blue on scar maybe should be a little lighter shade of blue, could just be in the picture though. Jack looks good though he never was one of my favorite lanterns. Hope they don't bring back as a GL after Blackest Night

Comment

I like em, and yes bring Jack back he is the baddest GL of em ALL!

good work Itty, though I would like to see the scar on Scar
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Cheers for the comments dudes.

after reading your comment about the blue I realized I did use the wrong shade of blue as I looked at my first attempt at Ganthet like a year ago and the blue is much lighter so I will rectify that and re-post Scar.

And dude I will try and get the scar to show as I sculpted a bit of a scar on her face but her head is quite small so it might or might not show.

Comment

dude, keep that blue! a darker tone fits quite well with the character.

Comment

I thought that, Im going to highlight the scar with a darker blue which I got yesterday.

well seeing as Im rubbish at photoshop and the like. Here is a before shot of the two base figures Im using for my next two customs.

Comment

well heres a black lantern for you guys to look at.

Comment

The chick is supposed to be who? Lyssa Drak?

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                            The chick is supposed to be who? Lyssa Drak?
                            wait and see who she becomes as she nearly done now.

Comment

seeing as it wasnt made really clear to me about how the doosh custom comp worked and seeing as I made this for it and it wasnt allowed to be entered here is my Black Hand Statue, which is for sale.

and this is one I made for Guka2814 a while ago and was also not allowed in the comp.

Bd'g

Comment

Black hand looks great, can't wait to find out who the chick is going to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X