No announcement yet.

Sylent's Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some Ultraman figures that my wife's brother got for me from Thailand.

This is a poseable Ultraman Neos. It's the one that was popular in America back in the 70's.

Ultramen with the Baltan. The large Ultraman makes sounds and lights up! Way cool!

Comment

• Ultraman rocks! Great additions. However, I'm not familiar with the different versions.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Thanks! I'm not too familiar with the Ultra Family either. I just thought they looked cool.

My updated Famous Covers Avengers with Black Widow.

Star Trek Mirror Mirror updated.

I added the gold sash around the waists of Jadzia Dax and Christine Chapel to match the rest of the group.

Comment

• New Green Lantern Additions

Green Lanterns Arkkis and Soranik Natu

I would have preferred if Natu's eyes were centered instead of looking up. Also, it would have been nice if they used a different, more bulky body for Arkkis instead of Hal's thin, ripped torso.

Group shot

I had Sodom and Katma hover to open up space for more Lanterns.

Comment

• Cool way to group them together in there.

I wish they'd make another Salaak figure as that one from the early DC Direct GL line is always $80+ on ebay now
            LaTeR

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post

Me thinks someone's gonna be recreating "This Ain't Star Trek XXX"
              "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• Originally posted by detinic View Post
                Cool way to group them together in there.

I wish they'd make another Salaak figure as that one from the early DC Direct GL line is always $80+ on ebay now

i lucked out and found one on card for $40 a while ago.\

Collection is looking better and better!

Comment

• I'm still surprised they didn't make a Movie Masters Salaak. If they had done him as the Preview figure instead of G'Hu it would have gone over a lot better. But DCD should just do a new one. That one is pretty dated by now.

Oh, and sweet GL's Sylent! That GL Sinestro would look great in there...

Comment

• Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
                    Oh yeahhhh.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by detinic View Post
                      Cool way to group them together in there.

I'm surprised they didn't make a Movie Master version of Salaak. He would have made more sense than Rot Lop Fan or Galius Zed.

Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
                      Ha ha! If they didn't cost so much on the secondary market, I would have already done that.

Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                      I'm still surprised they didn't make a Movie Masters Salaak. If they had done him as the Preview figure instead of G'Hu it would have gone over a lot better. But DCD should just do a new one. That one is pretty dated by now.

Oh, and sweet GL's Sylent! That GL Sinestro would look great in there...
                      Thanks! I have the newest Sinestro and he'll be coming soon to a posting near you.

Comment

• Everyone was clammoring for me to add a Starman to my team so I got the original, Golden Age version... and at a good price!

With swappable heads!

I wasn't too crazy about the goofy/smiley Knight version from DCUC.

Starman added to the Justice Society!

DC Universe Collect & Connect Chemo! Finally finished him! This sucker is HUGE!!!

Just to show how big it is, he dwarfs Brimstone, one of the larger C&C's.

...and he takes Darkseid and Kalibak's lunch money.

DC Direct Red Lantern Guy Gardner with 1:4 Red Lantern!

Red Lantern squad with Zilus Zox.

The Justice League with Supergirl, the Question and Captain Atom. I finally busted them out of their plastic and cardboard prisons.

I needed to have Nathanial kneel in an effort to save space. I might have him hover later on since DCUC's are shorter than DC Direct figures.

My Championship San Francisco Giants Bobblehead/memorabilia shrine.

Most of these pieces were picked up at the Ballpark on promotional give-away days.

Comment

DC Universe Collect & Connect Chemo! Finally finished him! This sucker is HUGE!!!

Nice! Chemo is by far my favorite of the CnCs even with his limited articulation.
                          I just wanna play.
                          I just wanna play a game.
                          One that you've never played before.
                          One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

[COLOR="Lime"]Everyone was clammoring for me to add a Starman to my team so I got the original, Golden Age version... and at a good price!
                            That's the Legion Starman that was sent back in time and joined the JSA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Kallor
                            <...>

Comment

That's a great Justice League lineup and... OH MY GOD YOU NEED A NEW BATMAN!!!

Come on, already! If you can't find one that's buff enough, do what I did - get the Arkham City Bats and swap his head out with... well, anything. I used Batman Inc. head and cape. Favorite Batman figure right now:http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...9&postcount=38

Poor Batman...

Comment

• Originally posted by stoat2337 View Post
                                Nice! Chemo is by far my favorite of the CnCs even with his limited articulation.
                                Yeah, even though he's stiff, he's still way cool.

Originally posted by tangent66 View Post
                                That's the Legion Starman that was sent back in time and joined the JSA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Kallor
                                It's obvious I'm not too familiar with the character. I got it for a really good price to fulfill a roster quota.

Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                                That's a great Justice League lineup and... OH MY GOD YOU NEED A NEW BATMAN!!!

Come on, already! If you can't find one that's buff enough, do what I did - get the Arkham City Bats and swap his head out with... well, anything. I used Batman Inc. head and cape. Favorite Batman figure right now:http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...9&postcount=38

Poor Batman...
                                LOL! Ha ha! Leave my Batman alone!!

I'm waiting for the Heroes and Foes series to replace my Batman. It would be nice if the bat symbol was a bit bigger though.

The only other one I'd consider would be the series 2 JLA Batman, but people want $40+ for the damn thing on eBay. Screw that!

Comment

Working...
                                X