No announcement yet.

Batjeepster movie ring pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... I'm a little slow... thanks jeepster.

Originally posted by Batjeepster View Post
    Pics in the 1st post on this thread are of the aluminum.

Comment

Gorgeous piece. Congrats to those who are getting them!

Comment

Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
        Gorgeous piece. Congrats to those who are getting them!
        I completely agree! Looks awesome and conrats to all! Maybe down the road when funds are more readily available I will be able to get one as well.

Comment

how much are they again overall?
          "History is a mirror of the past and a lesson of the present." - Persian Proverb

Comment

I was hesitant to post the price before but I got to thinking, Why?? so here is the prices for this board only! if you go through another board it might differ! You guys have backed me through thick and thin! So with that being said I wanted to keep it plain and simple across the board for everyone. The Resin ring is going to be $100 and for the anodized aluminum they are gonna be $200 I knew alot of people wanted them! I'm not really making much off of the metal ones. I wanted something clean ! Remember these are CNC machined and smoother than a 3 Baby's asses! LOL
            The other option was to let eBay decide, But we all know how that turned out!
            No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
            www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

:/ now i have to save up money...i want one
              "History is a mirror of the past and a lesson of the present." - Persian Proverb

Comment

do you have copyright's to make these?

Comment

This ring has noticable differences from that of the movie. Mine are nothing other than Custom Fan Inspired art rings. No different than customized figures that are traded and sold here on the forum.
                  Originally posted by VeesFistOfDeath View Post
                  do you have copyright's to make these?
                  www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

just wondering bro. I had read about the cease and dismiss you had received.

Comment

Not me?? Maybe someone else. I'll let you know as soon as I get one though!....Do you know something I don't??
                      www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

Where did you read that?
                        www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

Originally posted by Racer96 View Post
                          I have two of your lit up rings, and they are awesome. Depending on price, I would really like to get one of these. I would prefer aluminum, but the size is too big, so it would be the resin version (even that's a bit big.) If you are going to do size 10s in the future though, I will hold off.

Thanks,
                          Mike
                          I was in kinda the same boat. The size is a bit big for me, but I just couldn't resist! The price is VERY fair considering the potential they could / have sold for on ebay. And it's definitely one of a kind. I would've preferred aluminum too (way too big for me), but I'm still very happy.

First post. First bat ring. Already sent payment. Can't wait to get it! Great communication on the pm's from bat btw.

Now it's the waiting game...

Comment

Originally posted by mechaBORED View Post
                            I was in kinda the same boat. The size is a bit big for me, but I just couldn't resist! The price is VERY fair considering the potential they could / have sold for on ebay. And it's definitely one of a kind. I would've preferred aluminum too (way too big for me), but I'm still very happy.

First post. First bat ring. Already sent payment. Can't wait to get it! Great communication on the pm's from bat btw.

Now it's the waiting game...
                            Well worth the wait my friend! And thank you so much for the kind words!
                            It will be in the mail this week!! I have 2 more to do today then I am calling it quits until 2morrow!
                            www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

My bad dude. When I first came here I had come across a Thread someone had made saying they were mailed a cease and dismiss order from either WB or DC for making certain rings. Im not sure if it was before they gave the promo ones out the one month or noth. I do know the post was made in 2009, when I wasnt a memeber and obviously you were not ither. My mistake on saying something, Ive actually been trying to find the thread since my statement. I apologize if it seemed rude. They are shreddy rings!

Comment

Yo! Any with the process we talked about?

Comment

Working...
                                X