RARE Green Lantern Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] RARE Green Lantern Xbox 360

Would any of you guys be interested in a really unique item??

There are only 10 in the world.

It is a brand new, never been used Green lantern 4GB Xbox 360 - Kinect Ready. Custom graphics and custom case as a tie in to the movie.

Make me an offer. Sorry for the large images.

Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2011, 03:09 AM.

How'd you get it?

Comment

Grand Prize in a contest actually.

Comment

Somebody won the TRU contest. Congrats!
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Too bad it's only 4 gigs....you'd think they would of went big.
          Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
          Nor label his working day "cushy"
          But you might have to question
          His endless obsession
          With superpositional pussy.

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

You can also have the graphic made at http://www.uniqueskins.com/ for super cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
                Too bad it's only 4 gigs....you'd think they would of went big.
                Then they couldn't make you spend extra money to buy the 250 gb hard drive, duh!

I'd make an offer, but frankly, since the Movie Power Battery Prop Replica just got charged to my card this week, I can't even afford to THINK about it.

BTW, what, if anything, did they do with the controller? Or is it just the standard black one?

Comment

Interested, but I have no idea, how much it could cost....

Comment

Looks cool! Has Microsoft ever solved the RRoD issue? If it wasn't for that, I would have gotten a 360 a long time ago.

Comment

Yes they solved the RROD. The went to a 45 mm CPU/GPU which gives off exponentially less heat.

Im a mod over at Xbox-Scene so I know what I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Havok10 View Post
                        Yes they solved the RROD. The went to a 45 mm CPU/GPU which gives off exponentially less heat.

Im a mod over at Xbox-Scene so I know what I am talking about.
                        Not only that, but they changed the fan positioning, as seen in the image. The fan/vent is now directly over top of the chipset. If you lay your Xbox 360 flat, like a DVD player, the fan/vent is on top, so it's like a smokestack/chimney. The heat goes UP, and one of the first laws of physics that we all should learn as kids is... hot air RISES. So this is the best place to put the fan, that's why a lot of PC towers now have fans and vents on top, as well.

If you keep your 360 in an entertainment system cabinet, on a shelf, where it's in a small, confined space, you should absolutely still use an INTERCOOLER, which has ALWAYS been the solution of choice to prevent overheating and avoid the Red Ring of Death. The new Intercooler for the new 360 is designed specifically for the narrow, confined spaces in entertainment center cabinets, to redirect the airflow to go out the front of the cabinet.
                        Jack T. Chance
                        Really knows where his towel is!
                        Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 07-17-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for reasonable offers. I had to pay $400 in taxes since the company values it at $1200.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                            Not only that, but they changed the fan positioning, as seen in the image. The fan/vent is now directly over top of the chipset. If you lay your Xbox 360 flat, like a DVD player, the fan/vent is on top, so it's like a smokestack/chimney. The heat goes UP, and one of the first laws of physics that we all should learn as kids is... hot air RISES. So this is the best place to put the fan, that's why a lot of PC towers now have fans and vents on top, as well.

If you keep your 360 in an entertainment system cabinet, on a shelf, where it's in a small, confined space, you should absolutely still use an INTERCOOLER, which has ALWAYS been the solution of choice to prevent overheating and avoid the Red Ring of Death. The new Intercooler for the new 360 is designed specifically for the narrow, confined spaces in entertainment center cabinets, to redirect the airflow to go out the front of the cabinet.
                            Avoid the intercooler on the older xbox360
                            http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/27/n...soles/?m=false

Happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by Havok10 View Post
                              Still waiting for reasonable offers. I had to pay $400 in taxes since the company values it at $1200.
                              DId you have to pay anything else besides that?
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X