Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
    Here are some of mine (and a couple taken by a friend):

That's pretty cool. It would be awesome if the fridge opened up with Kyle Rayner in it.

Thanks for posting your pics and congrats on meeting Geoff Johns and getting some autographs.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

HAHAHA... Women in fridge... classic.
      Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
      Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

Yeah that fridge pic belongs to a buddy.
        Overall the show was great. Not too crowded and extremely well handled so it was easy to get around and get who you needed

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

G4TV.com coverage of C2E2

The Viewer Army returns to the Windy City of Chicago with Andre Walker for the first C2E2 (Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo) Convention for the latest news from the anime, comic book, television and film worlds. Incidentally, those are the best worlds to visit if you want to escape reality.
          Attack of the Show Viewer Army VIDEO CLIP of C2E2 (a little under 2 mins).
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Here are a few of my pictures from C2E2 as well. I'm pretty sure that I stood in line for Geoff Johns right behind you, bonoferox.

Comment

Hey man! Good to see you again

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                http://www.c2e2.com/

look at the guest list on this thing???? how have I not heard of this?
                this is there third year. i live in chicago and i went to this years event.

i had a blast and plan on going again.

i met ivan reis there

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

anyone else going to c2e2 this month in chicago?

Comment

Keep an eye out for me on Saturday.

www.gothamsfinest.org

Comment

I will be there Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by rdhanded2 View Post
                        I will be there Saturday.
                        ill be there sunday

Comment

I'll be there all 3 days (Press Badge FTW). Should we schedule a meetup or something?
                          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                            I'll be there all 3 days (Press Badge FTW). Should we schedule a meetup or something?
                            well like i said ill be there sunday

as far as time i have no idea

Comment

sean astins gona be there as will val kilmer and anthoney daniels

Comment

Green Lantern Related Panels at C2E2

Both WonderCon and Emerald City Comicon are both over and we're on to the next one. Next up is this weekend's C2E2 in Chicago. We'll be there covering as much as possible, and you can check our live coverage via twitter. Head over to DC Comics' to see their premiere panels and read below for Green Lantern related panels. From the usual DC All Access panels to GL: TAS comic creative team panel to talent scouting, its all here.

FRIDAY, APRIL 13

DC Entertainment: Talent Search Orientation

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
                                Speaker: Mark Chiarello
                                Description:

Join DCE’s VP – Art Direction and Design, Mark Chiarello, for an informative orientation session that will explain how DCE’s Talent Search works and discuss the different needs of the DC Comics, Vertigo and MAD Magazine brands. If you want to learn what DCE looks for in artists and how to improve your chances of becoming a working professional, then this is the panel for you! In order to have your work reviewed, attendance at this orientation session is mandatory. (Please note: Not all attendees are guaranteed a one-on-one review.)

DC Direct

2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
                                Speakers: Geoff Johns , Jim Fletcher
                                Description:

DC Direct is one of the most creative companies that produce the highest quality collectibles for the direct market. Come join creative services director Jim Fletcher and the amazing talent behind the figures as they discuss their line of current projects, and the future plans involving the DC Comics – The New 52!

DC All Access

5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
                                Speakers: David Finch , Kevin Maguire , Scott Snyder
                                Description:

A lot can happen in a year! Come by for unfiltered access to DC Comic’s top Editors as they talk all things DC! Find out what’s going on behind the scenes at DC Comics! Joining the All-Access party will be some of the industry’s top talent including David Finch (Batman: The Dark Knight), Kevin Maguire (Worlds’ Finest) and Scott Snyder (Batman, Swamp Thing), so don’t miss out!

SATURDAY, APRIL 14

DC Entertainment: Talent Search Orientation

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
                                Speaker: Mark Chiarello
                                Description:

Join DCE’s VP – Art Direction and Design, Mark Chiarello, for an informative orientation session that will explain how DCE’s Talent Search works and discuss the different needs of the DC Comics, Vertigo and MAD Magazine brands. If you want to learn what DCE looks for in artists and how to improve your chances of becoming a working professional, then this is the panel for you! In order to have your work reviewed, attendance at this orientation session is mandatory. (Please note: Not all attendees are guaranteed a one-on-one review.)

DC Comics – The New 52

12:45 PM - 1:45 PM
                                Speakers: Bob Harras , Chris Burnham , Geoff Johns , Jimmy Palmiotti , Patrick Gleason , Scott Snyder
                                Description:

DC COMICS – THE NEW 52 is the most talked about event of the last year, and we’re not done making news! Come by and be a part of history as DCE Editor-in-Chief Bob Harras is joined by your favorite top-notch talent such as Chris Burnham (Batman, Incorporated), Patrick Gleason (Batman and Robin), Jimmy Palmiotti (All-Star Western), and Scott Snyder (Batman, Swamp Thing) to discuss the books that are shaping this new era!

AW YEAH PODCAST with Art and Franco

6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
                                Speakers: Art Baltazar , Franco , John Siuntres
                                Description:

Come join Art Baltazar and Franco as they record one of their famous Aw Yeah Podcasts! Art and Franco will be talking about their farewell to Tiny Titans, the new Superman Family Adventures, and all of their adventures both in and out of the comic book industry! They will be taking questions from the audience, so come down and be part on the Aw Yeah podcast recorded LIVE at C2E2!

SUNDAY, APRIL 15

DC Comics for Kids!

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
                                Speakers: Art Baltazar , Franco
                                Description:

They may be young – but they’re still heroes! Come join the Eisner Award winning team of Art Baltazar and Franco (Tiny Titans) as they bring their one-of-kind energy and humor to discuss the upcoming, action-packed, awesomeness that is Superman Family Adventures as well as other DC Comics for kids! Don’t miss this all-ages panel!

Art Masters – Drawing DC

2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
                                Speakers: David Finch , Kevin Maguire , Mark Chiarello , Patrick Gleason
                                Description:

What does it take to remake a universe? Immensely talented artists! Join VP – Art Direction and Design Mark Chiarello and DC Comics top artists David Finch (Batman: The Dark Knight), Patrick Gleason (Batman and Robin), and Kevin Maguire (Worlds’ Finest) for a unique peek into their visual approach in shaping DC Comics!

Artist Alley

~ Art Baltazar (Green Lantern: The Animated Series Comic Writer) E1

~ Bill Sienkiewicz (Blackest Night: The Question #37) K11

~ Clayton Crain (War of the Green Lanterns Cover Artist) N10

~ David Finch (Brightest Day Cover Artist) A23

~ Freddie Williams II (War of the Green Lanterns Aftermath) A16

~ Gene Ha (Justice League Guest Artist) A5

~ Jamal Igle (Green Lantern Vol. 3) A7

~ Jimmy Palmiotti (JSA Classified Inker) B1

~ Kevin Maguire (Justice League International) C11

~ Lee Bermejo (Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Cover Artist) A11

~ Len Wein (Green Lantern Vol. 2 Writer) A4

~ Mike Choi (Green Lantern Vol. 5 Guest Artist) H5

~ Patrick Gleason (Green Lantern Corps Artist) A3

~ Rod Reis (Green Lantern Vol. 4 Colorist) A8

~ Ryan Benjamin (Batman Beyond Artist) A9

~ Scott Kolins (War of the Green Lanterns Aftermath) A17

~ Shane Davis (Green Lantern: Rage of the Red Lanterns Artist) A1

Its worth noting that there may be more GL related creators at C2E2 than the names listed under Artist Alley. Enjoy the show.
                                W.West
                                Last edited by W.West; 04-12-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X