WonderCon 2011: San Francisco Apr. 1-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WonderCon 2011: San Francisco Apr. 1-3

Registration for WonderCon 2011 opens up online on Nov. 1, 2010. I don't recall the show ever selling out, but I'll be getting a 3 days pass as soon as registration is open.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

I'll probably buy tickets early too. My son and I will be out there for a Tahoe Ski vacation but we are flying in and out of San Jose. We have to fly back to FL on Saturday but we will be at WonderCon on Friday. We will also be at Megacon in Orlando the Friday before that.

Comment

A little early, but if I can I will try.

Comment

I should be in attendance in all liklihood. I've gone for the past 7 or so years.

Comment

Probably won't go this time.
          The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

I'm conflicted, it's either Wonder Con or Emerald City Con

Comment

Neither. Donate to charity.
              The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

A friend of mine that went to the NYCC is going to attend. It'll be his first trip to the West Coast so he'll be doing sightseeing as well. I recommended this show as opposed to the SDCC because it isn't as crowded and you won't feel rushed.

By the way, passes for the WonderCon are currently on sale. $40 for all 3 days.

Comment

$40 sound so cheap in comparison to the $100 plus for SDCC. I've been upset with Marvel for the last two years, as they have not really participate at WonderCon with a booth.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

got my pro passes this week, now I'll have to coax work into letting me off for that time.
                    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

just got my 3 day pass. Now, who can watch my dog...?

Comment

Checked the website and Kevin Smith is scheduled to be back. I remember last year there were still alot of people that wanted him to talk about the Southwest Airline incident.

Comment

I'm still working on getting out there, the spending money is all I need

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

There are great places to get massages in San Francisco from what I've heard.

Comment

Doesn't Sylent know of a few?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Working...
                              X