WonderCon 2011: San Francisco Apr. 1-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 2 of Blair Butler's coverage on the 2011 WonderCon

WonderCon 2011 wrapped up in San Francisco earlier this week but Blair Butler caught up with Robert Kirkman, creator of the acclaimed The Walking Dead comic book series to learn more about the new season. Plus, she checks out the latest cool toys from DC Comics!
    Video Clip: http://www.g4tv.com/videos/52254/won...season-2-more/
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      I've heard from various people that he was a prick. Too bad he can't put the Chewie costume on. I'd probably pay to take a pic with him in costume.
      Not only "heard" but saw it in person over the last few WonderCons. He's not the most inviting and he's "off." He had a sign last time about not staring at him and would be annoyed if you hung around and looked his way and didn't pay!

Having said all that, I'd agree with Sylent. If he put on the Chewie costume, I'd pay for a pic! That'd be sweet!

Comment

• I wish I had seen that sign. I would have loved to take a snapshot of it.

"Please don't stare at me."

I've seen people try to stop him for a pic and he would completely ignore them as if they weren't there. He has some stooge handler that ushers people away from him while he's walking the convention floor like he's an A-list celebrity.

Jack O'Hallaran (Non in Superman II), who is a pretty big guy and was in really bad shape still stood up and took a pic with me FOR FREE!! I didn't even ask. He volunteered... and now I have a positive story to tell about him.

Comment

• I saw Primus and Sylent in a video podcast I was watching in the backround. I loled.

Comment

• Really? Which video podcast?
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
            X