No announcement yet.

theGLC.com Convention Shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long did it take for you guys to get yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
      I'm guessing somebody hasn't been paying attention!

Posted by me on Thursday, April 3rd, 2008:
      Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
      I ordered my shirt on the 31st (although it was after midnight, so it went on their order system as being placed on the 1st), I got an email yesterday (NOTE: That would've been the 2nd!) saying it had shipped, and it arrived TODAY! Talk about fast service!

Of course, it was only going from PA to MD, and it shipped UPS ground, so that's why it only took 1 day.
      Get it? Got it? Good.
      Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
      god damn it , the lighter green they had looked fucking neon
      That's the one and only problem with buying clothes online that you haven't seen in person. It may not be impossible to represent the colors accurately in an online photograph, but it is certainly very highly improbable that they will be represented accurately!

Don't worry about it, Jim. Short of asking them to send you fabric swatches (which only a select few, really cool companies will do, anyway), you had no way of knowing what the exact shades of green would be. None of us did. And even if they HAD sent you swatches, the real kicker is that the exact color of the cloth can vary slightly from one bolt of fabric to another, too, because of variances in the dyes used and the dying process itself! :-/
      Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
      Got mine today and the color is fine. Just a nice solid dark green - not too dark or anything. I really like it. I also ordered one from the Cafepress story and it looks awesome, too. So now I've got 2 GLC shirts! I'll post pics as soon as I can (gotta wash it as the ink smell is pretty strong ).
      Wow... I didn't order one from the Cafepress store the night that they first went up, and by the time I went back a day or 2 later to place an order, they'd already pulled their BS and had shut the store down!

You'll have to post side-by-side pics of the 2 shirts, so we can see which one came out better!

And I'll post pics of my shirt sometime... soonish. Probably Sunday night, since I only work 5 hours on Sunday (yes, the store I work at still maintains TRADITIONAL Sunday hours, i.e. Noon-5! None of this extended Sunday hours BS for us, nosiree! )

Comment

Jack go back in the thread, BTom put them up on his own store on cafepress not my store. I ordered mine the day after you guys so I should be getting my personallized shirt tomorrow or Monday
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
          Jack go back in the thread, BTom put them up on his own store on cafepress not my store. I ordered mine the day after you guys so I should be getting my personallized shirt tomorrow or Monday
          Yeah, I know about The Corps PX, but I didn't see the personalized shirts on there. But like I said, if he ordered his personalized shirt from both, I'd like to see them side-by-side, so we can see which company did a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
            I'm guessing somebody hasn't been paying attention!
            I saw your post. I was just wondering about everyone else.

Comment

I saw your post. I was just wondering about everyone else.
              Well, so far, only a couple others have received theirs that I know of.

Comment

seems like it takes about a week from ordering to getting the merch
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

i won't get mine till the 7th (and i have to work that day too )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

ok sorry i didn't come on here yesterday to let y'all know i did get my shirt yesterday (pics soon) and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                      ok sorry i didn't come on here yesterday to let y'all know i did get my shirt yesterday (pics soon) and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
                      sweet! mine is currently "In Production"
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

No idea where mine is yet. I ordered it one week ago.

Comment

No idea where mine is yet. I ordered it one week ago.
                          prob in production you can go on the site www.spreadshirt.com and enter your reciept number it will give you the status (seems like the orders are taking about a week)
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Ok I tracked it down. I guess it was delivered. I'll have to check in the morning.

Comment

Mine arrived just now!

It is dark and I should have made the words on the front "patch" white instead of Black - if you want one from now one the names will be white - however I fucking love it totally kicks ass other than that!

I'll be wearing it to all the local cons

and BTomaselli will too or else ..... lol
                              GLJIMT
                              Last edited by GLJIMT; 04-10-2008, 01:25 AM.
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

i was wearing mine to my LCS today, two people asked me about it..........

...... i told them to FUCK OFF ..............

.........J/K i told them all about our little heaven here, they said it sounded like a cool place and that they would have to check it out

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X